Heroic SoO Carries, Cmode Carries and More! Top-end guild, Top-end Players! menu

Trade Details

Free

Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. #1
    Carry-Train's Avatar Banned CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

    Heroic SoO Carries, Cmode Carries and More! Top-end guild, Top-end Players!

    Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar Sales

    We're now selling runs through Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar. Whether youíre interested in gear, achievements, or just want to experience what it is like to clear current heroic content with an established high end raiding guild then we have you covered! We intend on delivering a satisfying experience to anyone that's interested. Any questions or concerns related to this service should be directed to Carry.Train on skype. Alternatively, you're welcome to send an e-mail to [email protected].


    Full Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar Experience ( 14/14 )

    This deal includes:

    All 14 Heroic Bosses ( 14 Heroic Boss Achievements + Feat of Strength )
    All 566 gear that's usable by your class ( Heroic Warforged if our raiders don't need )
    Hellscreamís Downfall Title
    KoríKron Juggernaut ( Heroic Garrosh Mount )

    Current Price: $600 ( This will always be negotiable, however we will only consider prices that are within reason )

    We can also make deals for just Garrosh+mount, -mount, specific bosses etc. However every full run purchase has priority on schedule so you may be pushed back.
    Other SoO Options we Offer:
    Full Clear
    Just Garrosh with mount -
    Just Garrosh - no mount
    13/14H -
    Individual Bosses
    ~Full Main-Spec Heroic Gear Runs!~
    Contact us for a Quote!






    Sale Schedule

    Tuesday & Wednesday
    7:30pm-11:30pm EST


    9/9 Gold Challenge Mode Sales provided by members with Realm First Gold Challenge Conqueror Feat of Strength

    All 9/9 Gold Challenge Modes
    -Expierenced Group: Hundreds of carries and realm first achievements!
    -Usually 2 hour clear, 3hr max!
    -Flexble Times!

    This deal includes:

    "The Undaunted" title
    Unique "Pandaren Pheonix" mount! ( All 3 when 6.0 is released )
    Class specific transmog gear set that will be no longer be obtainable once patch 6.0 is out.

    Current Price: $100

    Normal Garrosh Hellscream

    Every Monday at 10PM est (Server Time) we also sell normal Garrosh. Limited spots available price is $25. Quick kill. Get your achievement, possible BoA, FoS, Wolf Mount. Great chance at gear you need as well! These spots fill fast so reserve ASAP!


    Other:
    If you have any questons about other services or carries feel free to e-mail or contact me on Skype.

    Contact Information
    Skype - Carry.Train
    E-mail - [email protected]


    Terms & Conditions

    When scheduling a run, you will be required to pay 10% of the total fee to secure your spot. The other 90% of the fee will be paid at the beginning of the sale run. When signing up for a run you agree to be available on both nights for the entire duration. If you fail to show, you will lose your 10% deposit. If you fail to show for the following day, there will be no reimbursement for the day that you've missed. You will be asked to join our mumble server for the raid. This will allow you to not only experience what a high end raiding guild's environment is like, but it'll allow us to easily keep in touch with you during the sale and address any questions or concerns that you may have in the process.

Similar Threads

  1. [Selling] BoostingEdge ~ 13/13 US Mythic/Heroic Hellfire Citadel with loot and more!
    By Jarvis.Dresden in forum World of Warcraft Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 12-01-2017, 10:02 PM
  2. [Selling] Season 5 t10 Carries and more.
    By Thegearbooth in forum Diablo 3 Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2016, 08:37 AM
  3. [Selling] 570+ Mage, HWF Weapon! Tons of Un-Upgraded Heroic Gear! 7 90's and More!
    By bpuginator in forum WoW-US Account Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-12-2014, 09:10 AM
  4. [Selling] WTS 576 Rogue, 561 ele CMODE GEAR!, And More! BIG ACCOUNT! PVP + PVE TOONS
    By Ritsukou123 in forum WoW-US Account Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2014, 03:17 PM
  5. [Selling] EZboost - Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar boosts and more!
    By EZboost in forum World of Warcraft Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2014, 06:57 AM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:10 PM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search