Titanfall Account for wow gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Emotion996's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Titanfall Account for wow gold

Hello.
    I have bought titanfall and i decided to sell it because this game is not for me.

The game is linked to my origin account so i'm selling my account pretty much. I only got this game.
    The game includes the season's pass (You will have acces to the upcoming expansions without purchasing them, they are already pre-ordered with the season's pass)

Account Screenshot:

Price : 80k Gold
    My skype : ady.321
    I'll give you the origin account before transaction if you are unsure about it but i won't give you the security question answer(without that you can't change the mail and password and informations about the account. After you pay me i'll give you the security answer and you can change everything you want(on origin you can change email,password,infos,security question, pretty much everything about an account). won't go first if you don't have reputation on the website(I know i don't have either), but we can use an middleman to do it( I'm not gonna pay a middleman, if you are unsure and you want one, you should paya middleman's service.)

Btw, i have bought this game for 119k gold + 94k for the season's pass from the cheapest seller from here. So the price is quite cheap compared to what i have payed for. If you don't belive me you can go ask whinkletron(he's also a member here, awesome seller).
    Last edited by Emotion996; 06-11-2014 at 12:21 PM.

Titanfall Account for wow gold
    Whinkerton's Avatar Contributor Professional Merchant
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    12/2
    Trade Feedback
    428 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I traded several time with this guy, fast and smooth It was a pleasure mate