Paying 30$ for easy assistance involving Proxy and VPS menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

xxdrakedogxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paying 30$ for easy assistance involving Proxy and VPS

Alright, so let me briefly explain my issue at hand!

I purchased 4 VPS from weloveservers (the service + connection is absolutely great!) and all of my VPS are currently online and responding. I can log into them via PuTTy and configure any settings I need. I followed this guide (http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...e-botting.html ([Guide] The Complete Guide to having Unique IP in WoW AND Battle.net - safe botting!)) to get it going.

Everything works great, the guide is awesome. I was using Proxifier just fine, but I woke up and the connection had died. I tried restarting Squid, no luck. I tried rebooting the VPS, no luck. I tried reinstalling the OS on the VPS, no luck. I've done this about 15 times now, and still no luck. I tried changing proxifier settings, no luck. So, I tried changing the IP to another one of my VPS and it worked! Tried changing it back to the previous IP and it would not work.

I tried googling, reading forums, etc. I've spent a week on this issue and have not found a solution. My VPS is running and I can ping any website. When I start up proxifier, I can load 1 webpage with the proxied IP before it starts timing out (error code 10060). I can google things SOMETIMES, I just can't click on the websites or else it will error code and not work.

Its driving me crazy because it worked one day and stopped the next. I am currently using 2 different VPS (same company) and successfully proxying at this very moment. I'm guessing its either a proxifier issue, a port issue (running port 8080 like the guide said, as well as my other VPS that are working), or a firewall issue.

For you computer-smart people, I bet this is a simple fix. Its not much, but I'll donate 30$ to anyone who fixes this issue for me. I can skype, share-screens, or do whatever is necessary to fix this issue. Let me know!

Thanks.

Paying 30$ for easy assistance involving Proxy and VPS