Duelist, Grand Marshal, Hpally/Ret pally. 9/9 Gold Challenge. *Vanity Account* 2k+CR menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

gkuhaszz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Duelist, Grand Marshal, Hpally/Ret pally. 9/9 Gold Challenge. *Vanity Account* 2k+CR

Selling my original account full prideful hpally, with exception of a few pieces. Spirit of conquest active, also have a full ret set with bloody dancing steel active, if you so choose to play ret. The account has tons of vanity items, including Savage Raptor, Epic Purple Shirt, Illidan transformation, Reins of the Swift spectral tiger, 9/9 Gold challenge modes and gear active, 2k+ cr in rbgs currently. 2300 mmr in arena. Duelist title, grand marshal in rbgs. Will provide cd keys, information, ID, etc. Will give you the clarification and satisfaction of all information and hassle free. I would like to take western union, moneygram, or PayPal. But if doing PayPal it needs to be done fairly and securely for both of us. Hope to rid of my account and move on. I am taking offers from $200-400 range.

Add me on Skype to get a hold of me, I am usually on so please do so.

Duelist, Grand Marshal, Hpally/Ret pally. 9/9 Gold Challenge. *Vanity Account* 2k+CR