14/14 Heroic SoO loot/mount runs US. Cheapest Price $ or US Gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

MeowBird's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

14/14 Heroic SoO loot/mount runs US. Cheapest Price $ or US Gold

Howdy y'all!

I want to start by saying I've been a member here on ownedcore / mmowned for about 7 years, I have also been playing world of warcraft end-game content for about that same amount of time.
    I am currently the raid leader in a top 25 US guild and we have gotten to the farming point of SoO, allowing us to sell 14/14 Heroic SoO runs on our server for the past 3 weeks. Now with the release of cross-realm heroic runs, we are now looking to sell our runs to more people per week, allowing you to grab the gear and feat of strength for killing Garrosh before the next expansion release.

As of right now we can offer 3 spots per week with our raid team. It is possible to maybe have 4 people if a couple of the carries can do some decent DPS. I will keep this thread up to date with our next run date and prices. Payment is prefered to be made by paypal or western union, but possibly can accept gold if the right amount.

2 Spots still available for this week

First week promotional prices:
    13/14 Heroic run with Loot for your class / spec
    $350

14/14 Heroic run with Loot for your class / spec
    $400

14/14 Heroic run with Mount + Loot for your class / spec
    $450

Please add me on skype to discuss further details if you are truly interestested

Last edited by MeowBird; 05-21-2014 at 11:04 PM.

14/14 Heroic SoO loot/mount runs US. Cheapest Price $ or US Gold
    MeowBird's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reserved for feedback

jessguo's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's me jess

jessguo's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is this guy trustable? anyone with good positive feedback can recommend ? thanks

Aes's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/8
    Trade Feedback
    60 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried to do business with him, he only accepts full payment before you even get a group invite and wouldn't take payment after each boss, they also have a horde AND alliance team and haven't cleared the instance this week, and its sunday, not sure why they are holding off a heroic lockout when they can easily clear it, seems dodgy just letting everyone know about my experience.
    ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

jessguo's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the experience .I also doubt it's ture, i can pay some money before to save the slot. if i dont need that why do i send money to him. i noticed you are an officer of ownedore right? thanks for your time again

in10se's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is a scammer - STAY AWAY. I paid $400 and then when the raid was supposed to go he said it got cancelled until the next night. I waited around the next night until 10 pm, check the guild he mentioned that was doing the carry - Group Therapy of Thrall. I went and asked their officers and he knew nothing about it.

Now I have to try to get my hard earned cash back - $400!!! paid paypal to Nelsonic enterprises and he added me with his RealID Nelsonic. Haven't heard from him at all. I'm taking it up with paypal, my bank and credit card company and their fraud divisions.

RIP OFF and SCAMMER - stay away from this guy.

Moderators.... Please ban this guy, he gives honest sellers a bad name and makes it difficult for anyone to trust this business.

Fiveyoushi's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there Fiveyoushi of the guild this guy claims sells SoO (Group Therapy-Thrall). Had someone come to me asking about a 14/14h carry he had purchased from us for 400 bucks, he was upset when he found out that no, we did not sell SoO for cash, only gold. We also do not use this site, infact I made this acct just to disprove this *******.The paypal he uses is Nelsonic Enterprises, his skype name is Chris N. The Nelsonic Enterprises is a Hong Kong based company, so no. We are not this guy, this guy is a scam artist, do not use his shit you will be robbed of your money.

Remus3's Avatar Hobby 3D Character Artist Ex-Super Mod CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fiveyoushi View Post
    Hey there Fiveyoushi of the guild this guy claims sells SoO (Group Therapy-Thrall). Had someone come to me asking about a 14/14h carry he had purchased from us for 400 bucks, he was upset when he found out that no, we did not sell SoO for cash, only gold. We also do not use this site, infact I made this acct just to disprove this *******.The paypal he uses is Nelsonic Enterprises, his skype name is Chris N. The Nelsonic Enterprises is a Hong Kong based company, so no. We are not this guy, this guy is a scam artist, do not use his shit you will be robbed of your money.
    thank you for stopping by and helping us in this matter.

Think before you post. You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

Raidynxbl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah im the GM of Group Therapy on thrall and this is indeed a scam. Please ban this guy ip/account so our guild does not get a bad name from this shit.