3.3.5 Dispersion wow EPIC account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

wtswowacc's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3.3.5 Dispersion wow EPIC account

Hello all! After couple of years playing this game and reaching everything that can be reached in-game (mostly on retail) I decided to quit, so that mean I am selling mine account! I will list a lot of stuff that account has but I won't list all because I want to stay anonymus, trust me the best stuff I won't tell on forums and you will be very nicely suprised when I show you account overall.
    Characters:
    1) Death Knight - Both best in slot (Unh PvP / Frost PvE)
    2) FireMage - PvE 4/5
    3) HPaladin - PvP 4/5 t1
    4) DiscPriest - PvP 4/5 t2
    5) EleShaman - PvE 0/5
    Insane amount of unique Achievements,Feats of Strengths and Titles (Rare titles too) and alot PvP/PvE/Event/Donor mounts are on Death Knight.
    What goes with account?
    - 300 000 Gold.
    - Tyreal's Charger (BoA mount).
    - Abyssal Hyena (BoA mount).
    - Flametalon of Alysrazor (BoA mount).
    - One more BoA mount for who I won't tell name because of Dispersion's Staff.
    - 300+ Dispersion Coins.
    - VIP.
    - VIP Buffstone.
    - EMail (You can get mine or transfer email to your).

Donation gear of each character:
    1) Death Knight - Ashen Band of Endless Might, Sharpened Twilight Scale, Umbrage Armbands, Apocalyptic Boots, Shadowmourne.
    2) Mage - Ashen Band of Endless Destruction, Ring of Phased Regeneration, Charred Twilight Scale, Bloodsurge, Kel'Thuzad's Blade of Agony.
    3) Paladin - Ashen Band of Endless Wisdom, Right of Phased Regeneration.
    4) Priest - Ashen Band of Endless Wisdom.
    5) Shaman - Ashen Band of Endless Destruction, Charred Twilight Scale.
    Account has no price set yet but if you feel interested about mine account please contact this skype: dispersionacc
    Please keep in mind that I don't visit this site most often so please contact me over skype, if you don't have it don't worry it takes 5 mins to download and to be ready for use

3.3.5 Dispersion wow EPIC account