T14 & T15 Boost - EU Horde menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Fragile Boost's Avatar Contributor Fragile Boost

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    3/5
    Trade Feedback
    27 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

T14 & T15 Boost - EU Horde

Are you missing some achievements from the previous contents? It's time you've cleared them! I have a special offer, just for You!

Let's see:
    - Tier 14: Mogushan Vaults, Heart of Fear, Terrace of Endless Spring 25 man HEROIC ( done in 90 minutes )
    - Tier 15: Throne of Thunder 25 man HEROIC - Throne of Thunder 10 man HEROIC + Raden Immortal achievement. ( done in max 2.5 hours ) (MUST KNOW!: We have the possibility of plenty of bugs, especially during Raden encounter. If the Immortal achievment fails because of one of them, you're going to be taken next week aswell to get it. ) In both raids you have the possibility to get loot priority to most of the items. I accept both ingame gold on certain servers and RM. For the prices and further information feel free to contact me. You can expect professional raid leading, experienced players and good atmosphere on our Voicecom.

ONLY ON EU-HORDE!

Last edited by Fragile Boost; 05-24-2014 at 06:37 AM.

T14 & T15 Boost - EU Horde