Cheapest WoW Services Anywhere! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

bpuginator's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheapest WoW Services Anywhere!

Our original post on the site including vouches!
    - http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...eroic-tot.html (CHEAP! SoO Normal Runs! Garrosh Kills! And Heroic ToT!)

SKYPE - Reverence1990

What do we offer?
    - Heroic Throne Of Thunder
    - SoO Normal Run 14/14
    - Flex & Normal Garrosh Kills
    - Full Extremely Fast Flex Runs! 20Minutes per wing!
    - Valor Point Capping
    - Justice Point Capping
    - Heroic SoO (Coming Soon, But be sure to ask!)
    - and MORE! We can pretty much offer you anything anyone else can do at the best price! All players are fully Heroic Geared and we will not need anything!

PRICES MAY BE LOWER CONTACT US! WE WILL BEAT ANY OTHER PRICE!

Prices may be lower then our other post I just wanted to post this in the main section for more to see!

**BE SURE TO LEAVE TRADE FEEDBACK AS WELL ONCE COMPLETED**

*RUNS ARE EXTREMELY FAST AND FRIENDLY!*

Weekly Valor Point Cap! $20 *NEW*
    - (Extremely Fast Heroic Scenario Runs, We will NOT log into your account!)

Black Prince Exalted Reputation $Negotiable
    - We will have you Exalted in no time, Price range must be negotiated. This is a extremely fast way to get exalted and some extra loot maybe.

Flex $45
    - This includes wings 1-4 as well as Garrosh included, Each wing usually takes around 30Minutes to under a Hour depending on latency issues and breaks.
    (iLvL 540 Gear)

Heroic Throne Of Thunder $35
    - This includes all bosses in Heroic ToT including Ra-Den! Be sure to grab your "Mogu Runes Of Fate" at Timeless Isle for re-rolls on every boss.
    (iLvL 535 Gear)

Heroic Throne Of Thunder w/ All Loot + FoS Achievement $40
    - Includes all loot that drops for your role including Heroic Thunderforged.
    (iLvL 535/541 Gear)

Flex Garrosh Kill $15
    - Includes Re-Roll and BoA Chance.

Normal Garrosh Kill $45
    - Includes all gear for your class and 561 BoA Chance (You MUST be 535 iLvL Minimum)

Normal 14/14 SoO CAN BE NEGOTIATED
    - Includes all gear for your class like (Cloth, Mail, Plate, etc.) also Warforged items if not needed by lead!
    (iLvL 553 Gear and 561)

WE ALSO ACCEPT GOLD!

Skype = Reverence1990

***ALLIANCE ONLY AT THIS POINT IN TIME***

After service purchase please leave feedback, Thanks!

Upon adding on skype please list us what you would like to buy and also be assured you will be paying via a verified PAYPAL only, And the payment will be sent via "GIFT Family/Friends" otherwise your payment will be denied and completely refunded we also accept gold but just ask on skype, Gold prices will be higher!

We are also hiring very well geared players to assist us! Please contact me on skype if you are interested, We are looking for Heroic 14/14 Runners as well as 9/9 Gold CM's players. (You MUST provide a free vouch copy before we pay you to prove you are capable of a fast and fluent run!)

:mofo:VOUCHES:mofo:

Originally Posted by xZora View Post
    Added on Skype, and got the kill a few hours later. Definitely worth it.

Thanks, bud.
    Originally Posted by bay0409 View Post
    First service is done, the full flex and went smoothly, waiting on my next service, the garrosh kill and H ToT run to be fulfilled
    Originally Posted by Incendium View Post
    Added him to Skype and he got a flex run set up instantaneously. Full run through wing 1-4, all wings went by extremely quickly. Waiting for a H ToT/Garrosh run as of this post. I definitely would recommend his services.
    Originally Posted by 4096xoqt View Post
    Bough a 14/14 run for my friend. Paid without a problem, got invited to a group. A few unpredictable problems (latency issues and such), but all kills thus far have gone smoothly.

Finishing the last five bosses later this week.

If you need reg SoO, hit this guy up. Trustworthy, friendly, professional and a nice group of people.

EDIT:

Finished Spoils->Garrosh today. One shot everything no problems.

Highly recommended!!
    Originally Posted by mait View Post
    Bought a full flex clear, it went great very geared people knew what to do, very fast!
    Originally Posted by Bippy View Post
    Contacting now. Will edit with results

Edit: Extremely friendly guy and group. I had to leave unexpectedly and he is offering to continue the service later today. Very understandable and helpful, I highly suggest this guy. I myself put up posters in the gaming hall here on campus to advertise his service.
    Originally Posted by Incendium View Post
    Finished normal Garrosh, he even got me in for a few extra boss fights. Everything was a one shot. Definitely an efficient seller.
    Originally Posted by bluekami View Post
    I'm a very happy mount collector! This seller was very nice and went above and beyond to make sure I got my normal Garrosh kill achievement mount and felt comfortable in the fight even though I haven't had much experience/play time in this tier.
    I do highly recommend him =)

Cheapest WoW Services Anywhere!