Galleon and Sha of Anger runs ! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ffkiller's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Galleon and Sha of Anger runs !

Hello, i'm selling Galleon and Sha of Anger runs , who give you a chance to loot their related mounts .

The method used to do theses runs is quite simple , i create one or more level 1 characters , then summon them to the spawn of the selected WB and finally create a raid group to kill him. You can expect 5 to 15 runs per day , depending on many factors like day of week before the reset , patch day etc.

No cheats, no bots or anything that can harm you account will be used during the process.

Prices per run ( 1 to 5 level 1 characters per run, it doesn't change the price ) :

Galleon : 4$ / 3,5€ / Bitcoins at Bitstamp rate / Wow golds ( On high pop realms only ) at current market rate

Sha of Anger : 5$ / 4€ / Bitcoins at Bitstamp rate / Wow golds ( On high pop realms only ) at current market rate

Galleon + Sha of Anger : 7$ / 6€ / Bitcoins at Bitstamp rate / Wow golds ( On high pop realms only ) at current market rate

Discount can be negociated if you make a big order !

Since i'm new and don't have any feedback or so, i'm offering 10 runs to the first 3 high repped and active member of ownedcore in exchange of review once theirs runs are done.

Skype adress : Lolz-Shop

Sha mount :

Galleon mount :

Galleon and Sha of Anger runs !