Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what china use for jute exploit collecting ?

so guys/girls any one know what do they use i use auto keyboard but dosent work it drop me every half hour and ever 2 my char gets locked ...

what china use for jute exploit collecting ?
    spartakexer's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish people could stop for a minute this exploit hiding and be so arogant! Tell everyone so eveyone knows it sooner or later everyone will know it and you will te ons who are prosperous!

BotinChief's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The whole point is to make money, telling your secrets is the fastest way not too make money.

Even if one of their accounts get banned, it's nothing for a large scale botter. These guys aren't paying retail for cdkeys.

Sirmabus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not commenting directly on the banned due, less I get the same.

I made my own 2D overhead radar thing, like what you've might have seen in minion or Juju's thing et al, that optionally shows names and shows heading direction too.
    With these you can easily spot these bots with out even trying as they zip from one resource node to the next.
    Some of the farmers must have "clientless" bots, they ignore collision boundaries (walk through walls/mountains) and like others have mentioned some go undergound even though you can still see them on the radar or if you put your targeting reticle on the node,
    Many are obviously random generated names and many are obviously Chinese names like "Sheng" or "Xing", etc.

They seem to be running (at least 2x the normal sprint speed) vs teleporting now. Maybe the running keeps them from getting automatically banned.
    They are obviously not trying to hide the fact they are bots. They must make enough money through gold sales to offset what ever they pay for new accounts (if anything at all).

Maybe frustrating when you are playing manually and they grab the node you are standing in front off, but then unless you are trying to compete with them I wouldn't worry about it.

There are other bots you'll see. I'm not sure if it's minion or some other but these also are very obvious automated watching with the radar.
    You follow them and they move and act very mechanical.
    You see then sprint from one node to the next (with some magic world vision), they don't fight any of the MOBs next to the nodes unless they get aggroed, they don't hesitate, they turn on a dime, etc.
    Note there are *******s that will use radars (maybe from the very same bot you use) and rat you out (report you) for "fun" just to be an ******* about it.

IMHO if you use Minion or any other bot that's scriptable you should modify it to not look so obvious, at least tweak it to break the usual pattern that the AI/logic does by default.
    I.E. If there are other players close by then maybe stop and fight mobs for a while, etc., or maybe move to a place on your route where there are less or no people et al..
    Last edited by Sirmabus; 05-13-2014 at 07:24 PM. Reason: clean up

meadowlandsview's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I pretty much beat everyone on the spidersilk/ebonthread fast spawns. People would try to compete with me on a spawn, and poof, they get kicked. Here's the trick:

Don't just spam the key faster, that's for dummies. You will exceed the max message rate. Use a macro program with pixel detection, like macro goblin, to detect when the node has disappeared (when the "E" prompt disappears). Then figure out the approx time for it to respawn (for the node I farmed it was 750ms). Now, you set the macro program to spam "E" very quickly just before and after the approx respawn rate. Since you are only spamming in bursts, you stay under the max message rate. With enough tweaking, you will win almost every time.

Even after I didn't need any more of these node, I would do this just to watch jackasses get kicked from the server trying to out farm me. Probably the most fun I had in this game.