Selling gold on Stormscale EU/ Horde side. 0.4€/k. Also selling leveling services! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Loop77's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling gold on Stormscale EU/ Horde side. 0.4€/k. Also selling leveling services!

Hello guys,
    Some background-
    I've been playing WoW since 2007, have 13 level 90 characters.
    In Cataclysm i was raiding in Realm 2nd guild, In MoP i gave up PvE, and went PvP, achieved "Hero of the horde" title, so im pretty familiar with every aspect of the game!
    Currently im unemployed, so i've decided to give it a shot with this kind of bussiness.

Im selling gold on Stormscale-Eu ( horde side), it's hand-farmed, so no chance of banning you, you don't have to worry about it at all.

CURRENT STOCK : 130k!

Trading method is, Face2face, or guild bank.
    For more then 100 000 gold, i'll give you level 1guild with the amount inside for maximum security!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About leveling service.
    I have leveled every character to 90. I enjoy doing it. So i can do it for you.
    I can also level proffesions for you, do LFR, or even Legendary quest line.
    I can do VP cap for the week, JP/HP caps etc.
    I play around 8-12h/day, so im pretty much available at all times.

Payment is done via Paypal.
    Since im new here,
    If you're I.D. Verified, i'll provide you, with the service, then you'll make the payment.
    If you're not, you can pay me half upfront, and the other half when i'm done, or just small portions a.k.a. every 10 levels if it's leveling service etc.

For prices, and everything else, please contact me on skype : Loop77x,
    I guarentee you it's cheap

Also here is a screen shot, of one of mine recently leveled alts, bear in mind this is with NO RAF, or boosting. Only with heirlooms and questing/dungeons-

And for the last again - ALL OF MY SERVICES ARE HAND-MADE, No Bots, No use of 3rd party programs, except some addons, QuestHelper,Atlas Loot etc etc..
    Last edited by Loop77; 05-12-2014 at 04:22 AM.

Selling gold on Stormscale EU/ Horde side. 0.4€/k. Also selling leveling services!
    Loop77's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump!
    Updated Gold stock!

Looking for a job!

Really good discount for the first 2 customers!!