!! -- TLPD/zeitverlorener Proto.. AND MUCH MORE. Get your Mount within 1 day -- !! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Faave's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

!! -- TLPD/zeitverlorener Proto.. AND MUCH MORE. Get your Mount within 1 day -- !!

Hey Guys !

You're bored of farming the one and only "Timelost Protodrake" the hole day and just stand there and wait until NPC_scan rings the bell? You dont get this thing started with the CRZ-Exploit?

I offer you an incredible Thing! I will farm TLPD and MUCH more for you! I got 5x TLPD within 1 Day each! Yesterday i farmed my own Drake and got him! But first I had to kill 16x Vyragosa :/.. Keep it in mind! 16x Vyragosa in ABOUT 2 HOURS!

All I need for this is some Gold on the Charakter to buy some "Noodle Cart Kits". (If Cooking (600) is available i could craft this Items. But please buy them, it takes much time)

I accept Payment

• Paypal
    • Gold - Eredar Horde

SPECIAL

You want to farm it on your own ? You want to have a 0,00% Risk to get a Bann or s.th. like this, but you don't get the Things work? No problem! I will help you for little Payment to get the CRZ exploit started + more ! After that, you can farm Worldbosses like Kazzak, Rarmobs like Loque'nahak and MUCH more!

I hope I can help some "pissed off" people, who farmed DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS like 31213 HOURS just standing in the "beautiful" Stormpeaks.

With regards,

Faave.

(Sorry for my bad english)

!! -- TLPD/zeitverlorener Proto.. AND MUCH MORE. Get your Mount within 1 day -- !!