Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weird xp gains from mobs, this unusual ?

Hey, just writing this to try get some insight into my current experience gains. So what happens is say i run in a 3-Pack of Humanoids/Mobs, i will get say 150-200 experience on maybe 2 out of the 3 and the 3rd will reward me with 10-20 experience. Is this normal, perhaps to stop AoE grinding etc ?
    Just a little insight would help greatly

Weird xp gains from mobs, this unusual ?
    allansabe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, it does happen quite often. Some mobs just do give poor xp. Normally you see this in packs where the 3th mob is a "summoned/pet" kinda mob to one of the "150-200xp giving" mobs.

Normally thoes low xp yielding mobs is super easy to kill too. For aoe grinding i can recommend zombie / vampire kinda mobs. They have like no special abilites, and no ranged attacks, very little hp, but still give full xp. pull large groups of 3-4 packs of 3. makes it even more fun and rewarding to aoe this way. and actually easier to some extend as your ulti will be up every pull. sometimes twice per pull.

I've aoe grinded from lvl 16-50 only on vampire/zombie mobs as nightblade destruction build, with elemental blockade and refreshing path. Pull 3-5 packs of 2-3 mobs. first pack i use soul siphon on, the rest i use consuming soul as puller. Gather them up, soul shred 3-4 sec stun ulti, elemental blockade Draw power + elemental blockade. then they should be dead.

I throw in refreshing path once in a while if i need some kiting or health regen

The more mobs the better with 3-5 packs of 3 mobs each aoe rotation. ulti is ready after each pull. using consuming soul as puller gives you 7% health and magicka on kill and has a nice range. So downtime is near zero as you get quite alot magicka and health back when you kill the pack

sry went a little offtopic :P but hope you got your question answered above

Cheers
    Last edited by allansabe; 05-04-2014 at 05:14 PM.

nGxSiphor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeaaa, but ive been farming in Coldharbour recently, Specifically the North Eastern grinding area. But a 3 pack of same 2 assassins & 1 Mage still gives 10-20 xp on one of the mobs, all seem to have full life and none are summoned, but i know exactly what your talking about with the summoned Pets/Mobs xp rate.
    Nice bit about the Nightblade also, im a nightblade myself, Now level 44, AoE sucks for me but its still doable. I was consider the Destruction Staff skills just for AoE'ing them down.
    Thanks for the reply, Muchly appreciated.