Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Path of Exile: LV 91 Ranger CoC EK Build-Farming Senior Maps Fast

The main attacking force (Tabula Rasa)
    Cyclone、Life Leech、Blood Magic、Cast On Critical Strike、Ethereal Knives、Ethereal Knives

You can utilize the cyclone to attack foes fast with high-speed rotating. At the same time, you can launch the Ethereal Knives to cause high damage with dual critical strike daggers.
    (The two Ethereal Knives in daggers will be triggered simultaneously with 50% chance simultaneously when critical strike is along with the attacks. That means you can send 16 knives at a time).

Equipment
    The main-handed weapon is the dagger with high critical strike and spell damage bonus.
    The critical strike chances of the character with cyclone respectively are 92.8% and 88.7%.
    As for gloves, I use the one with critical strike. Now you nearly cannot see the gloves, as some attributes of the new critical strike glove have been removed.

Besides, you can use hatred to gain 36% cold damage bonus converted by physical damage. You can freeze the monsters, and then kill them.

The damage is so high that you can freeze the boss of LV2 in Lunaris Temple. And you can slay the boss within 3 seconds in LV3 of Lunaris Temple.

Defense Mechanism
    My defense value is 10133. I can kill any monsters in the map below LV 77, including reflect monsters and mana reflex monsters breezily.
    Reflex monsters: flask with high defense bonus when you are in a map above LVL 78
    Mana reflex monsters: use Hatred when you are in a map above LVL 78.

Passive triggered attacking
    Equip two sets of cast when damage taken, life leech, ethereal knives, ethereal knives
    Besides, the level of Cast When Damage Taken is precisely adjusted. The Ethereal Knives will be triggered automatically and regenerate a part of blood when you are attacked.

Passive invincible defense mechanism
    Equip with a set of Cast When Damage Taken、Increased Duration、Enduring Cry、Immortal Call
    When you are attacked, you can launch the damage reduction system to immortal call. And you can use increase duration to prolong the invincible state. In boss battle, you can immortal call can improve your survivability. Furthermore, you can make use of EK to attack foes and regenerate blood quickly.

Finally, I have an interest test to show you. I can change gems flexibly because of 6L tabula rasa
    Therefore, I use LVL 16, 0Q Freezing pulse and LVL 20, 0Q Greater Multiple Projectile instead of Ethereal Knives.
    The feeling is good. It will be a nice way to play.
    shared from Path of Exile: LV 91 Ranger CoC EK Build-Farming Senior Maps Fast

Path of Exile: LV 91 Ranger CoC EK Build-Farming Senior Maps Fast