[H] Mug'thol - Akama - Dragonmaw GOLD over 500k in stock CAN TRANSFER IN BULK!!!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

leon17848's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[H] Mug'thol - Akama - Dragonmaw GOLD over 500k in stock CAN TRANSFER IN BULK!!!!

As is put in the title I am selling HORDE gold on those servers post here or contact me through PM/Skype and we can talk about prices.

I have plenty of gold on the realms listed and looking to make some money for buying blizzcon tickets so I am trying to sell fairly soon, since I am willing to transfer it I would take it out of the money paid AFTER you gift it to me on paypal. Another requirement for transferring is that it has to be worth it I'm not going to spend 35 dollars to transfer 100k so just keep that in mind I am willing to make deals for "bulk" buys.

~~~Contact info below~~~

Last edited by leon17848; 05-01-2014 at 10:04 PM.

[H] Mug'thol - Akama - Dragonmaw GOLD over 500k in stock CAN TRANSFER IN BULK!!!!