Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Public Version][Adventure Mode] Sewers farm with Bounty Checking!

Greetings Ownedcore Community,

I have been able to put together a profile (for Demonbuddy) that farms multiple popular set items more consistently and at a faster rate of return than most public profiles currently support. It's also farmed in Adventure Mode as to provide the chance at their rare bounties! Fecklar's Ghost, Hawthorne Gable & Razormouth will be found and killed. This allows for a more randomized running, using Diablo 3's spawn rates and ultimately allows the opportunity for far more Forgotten Souls than your traditional farming profiles. The private version of my profile typically generates roughly 7 Shard of Entsteig Plate, Essence of the Twin Seas & Iron Wolves Doctrine (this drops frequently from Ningish) an hour. As well as an average 1.91 Legendaries/hr (Sample time: 11 hrs).

• Creates an Adventure Mode Game and immediately teleports to the City of Caldeum. It'll immediately take the next portal to Sewers, while killing the rare that sometimes spawns near Waypoint (when it exists).
    • Thoroughly clears Sewers. I have tested and reduced backtracking to a point that your runs will take a couple minutes based on difficulty.
    • Consistently kills Raziel, Ningish, Moontooth Dreadshark whenever they spawn.
    • 100% AFKable. Start this and go back to your life for a while without wondering if your bot is stuck in a corner.

Why farm just a couple set pieces and hope you get legendaries from the small amount of trash and couple of Elites that spawn along the way?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Ohmmy; 04-30-2014 at 11:59 PM.
    I make Demonbuddy profiles for users who want to customize their botting experience and enabling them to farm other things than popular exploits or popular farming routes. PM me for more details!

[Public Version][Adventure Mode] Sewers farm with Bounty Checking!
    Kujimaru's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi i want to ask this profile loot the murloc necklace or not ?
    and thanks

mhunsaker1's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everytime it joins a game, it just says Searching for Fecklar's Ghost! and then hangs on that and does nothing. Ideas?