[H] WTS 9/9 Challenge Modes menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

unpurex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[H] WTS 9/9 Challenge Modes

We are the best group on Illidan former 9/9 realm best

My team and I will help you achieve 9/9 CMS

Rewards:

Title
    You will be rewarded with the title “the Undaunted” upon completing every Challenge Mode dungeon of bronze or better.

Achievement
    You will be rewarded the achievement Challenge Conqueror: Gold
    - You will also receive 430 achievement points.

Mounts
    When completing every Challenge mode of silver or better you earn one of mounts:
    Reins of the Ashen Pandaren Phoenix,
    Reins of the Crimson Pandaren Phoenix,
    Reins of the Emerald Pandaren Phoenix
    Reins of the Violet Pandaren Phoenix

Transmorgrification
    Upon completing every Challenge Mode on gold will be rewarded with your classes custom transmorgrification gear.

Teleport to all 9 Instances
    When all 9 Challenge Modes have been cleared on gold, you will be able to teleport yourself to one of the dungeons every 8th hour.

Requirements:
    - You must have Mumble/Vent listening capabilities
    - Have all 9 heroics done on the respective toon you want the challenge modes.
    - Must have at least 10 invisibility potions
    - Prepare for up to 2-3 hours of cumulative time to complete a full gold run. These times can be much quicker of course.

Payment:
    -PAYPAL Only
    -Payment due in full before pulls begin.
    -Price for full run is $100 for all instances.
    Feel free to contact me:

10/10 would bang again..

No wait that's not right, wrong thread..

But really now, quick Golds and much fun was had. If you're worried about them being elite and mean don't be it was easy and enjoyable.

Buy now before CM's are no more!
    So yesterday I bought a 9/9 CM carry from drama and his team and I though they where going to be elitist snobs but they were actually really nice. I even had a few laughs during the run.

Even with my !@#$ up on Mogu'shan palace when I pulled the second boss cause I jumped too far with the invisible pots and wiped the group we even still managed to get gold that run.

10/10 easily would recommend too anyone who is lazy and doesn't want to start/find a group of people to do them with.
    This group was fun to do challenge modes with.

I did mine with them earlier today and it was smooth and quick and they even supplied free kittens and cupcakes.

10/10, would eat cupcakes with again.
    DJ Drama did not only me but 2 other buddies nice! a fast 9/9 and all we had was pvp gear. Drama will forever be on my battle.net friends list with a side note that will read " DJ Drama carry hero". him and his crew are the best and you would be dumb not to let them hook you up.
    thanks again homie!
    Last edited by unpurex; 04-29-2014 at 05:34 PM.

[H] WTS 9/9 Challenge Modes
    unpurex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump