MMO-Jackie's Power leveling Service!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Jackie1234's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MMO-Jackie's Power leveling Service!!

Offering NA Powerleveling service. What is included in my service and fees.

1-25 24 hours (contact for pricing)

1-50 7 days (contact for pricing)

All Gold obtained during leveling process will be left on the character, all gear picked up during the level process will either be equipped to speed up the process of leveling or vendored to make space in bags. (any epic gear will be banked untill bank is full)

- Leveling is done by hand

- The person that is leveling your account is located in United States of America

- If the account gets banned during leveling, we will refund your payment for the service but not be held responsable for the account.

- No Refunds will be given if you choose to stop your leveling before it is finished

- Do not attempt to log in during the leveling process

Can contact me on or email [email protected]

some quotes from my ffxiv power leveling!!

Originally Posted by Tompost View Post
    Vouched by me. Did the storyline quests for 3 of my accounts in 2 days. Nice and speedy
    Originally Posted by ferenz View Post
    Did storyline quests on three accounts for me also. Good communication, friendly, and trustworthy.
    Originally Posted by suredeal View Post
    +1 service!!! Will use his service again anytime, great communication and very fast! Thanks again Jackie~
    Originally Posted by graysonjames View Post
    Very happy with the account and transaction overall. Account was exactly as described. Seller was very easy to communicate with. Overall a very smooth transaction. Would buy from again!
    Last edited by Jackie1234; 04-25-2014 at 10:44 AM.

MMO-Jackie's Power leveling Service!!