0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

unlimited skill points ( long process )

hi friends, sorry my english is a little bad.

In the last quest of the mage's guild, if you make the choice : offering the girl at Sheogorath, you'll get a book who give you 2 skill points.

The exploit :

You can do this quest with as many character you want and transfer the book to your bank to give 2 skill points to your main character and thus get a lot of extra skill points.

I'm pretty sure that this quest does not have a minimum level required. (i've do it at lvl 30 with my reroll)

Enjoy

unlimited skill points ( long process )
    sysla1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uhm, so I should basically play a new char to 40 to gain 2 skillpoints on my main? no, thank you though.

Nevin221's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for post

nabisco's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you sure you are able to deposit the book into the bank? When I completed the quest last week, I was unable to bank it.

koollllshen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nabisco View Post
    Are you sure you are able to deposit the book into the bank? When I completed the quest last week, I was unable to bank it.
    yes i'm sure

Seqvek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how far do you have to level?

MDesert's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, Zenimax continues to surprise me with the amount of game-breaking incompetence. But, I guess I shouldn't be that surprised by a cashgrab.

bt411's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MDesert View Post
    Wow, Zenimax continues to surprise me with the amount of game-breaking incompetence. But, I guess I shouldn't be that surprised by a cashgrab.
    Skill point exploits doesnt matter much. You can get legit everything besides all professions to max. If you care about that you can just do it with an alt much quicker. Agreed though on the general feeling that they had way to many serious ****ups.

HI5's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some Random Leacher
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Seqvek View Post
    how far do you have to level?
    I'd say 15+, I've done first few quests there at somewhere between 12 and 17 lvl (it was bore release so don't remember exactly xd) and I remember I had some problems.

MrShinko's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by koollllshen View Post
    hi friends, sorry my english is a little bad.

In the last quest of the mage's guild, if you make the choice : offering the girl at Sheogorath, you'll get a book who give you 2 skill points.

The exploit :

You can do this quest with as many character you want and transfer the book to your bank to give 2 skill points to your main character and thus get a lot of extra skill points.

I'm pretty sure that this quest does not have a minimum level required. (i've do it at lvl 30 with my reroll)

Enjoy
    Hello all, just registered to comment on this thread.

I can confirm to an extent that this does work. I just recently completed this quest. I was able to place the tome in the bank. After logging out I logged into an alt and the tome was still in the bank and I was also able to withdraw the tome to my alt's inventory. I of course did not want to use it on my bank but I can confirm that it does work up to this point which is pretty much 99% confirmation.

tesofan's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FYI, I recently got banned for doing this and transferring skill books.

My guess is that it is very easy for them to check the amount of skill points you have through a simple database search.

foojoo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think they would ban you for this because you are not breaking any game mechanics. If you got banned, it might be for some other reason (like teleporting, etc) or you got caught up in the accidental ban wave.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by foojoo View Post
    I don't think they would ban you for this because you are not breaking any game mechanics. If you got banned, it might be for some other reason (like teleporting, etc) or you got caught up in the accidental ban wave.
    I didn't even have time to do anything yet lol. ON this account anyway.

The only thing I did was farm skill points and Ondil. That's it.

Didn't think about the ban wave though. But you really think they banned more people on accident? These guys are ****ing jokes.

Is their phone support open now? I filled out the support ticket but they haven't called back in almost 3 hours.

Necronomnicon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tesofan View Post
    I didn't even have time to do anything yet lol. ON this account anyway.

The only thing I did was farm skill points and Ondil. That's it.

Didn't think about the ban wave though. But you really think they banned more people on accident? These guys are ****ing jokes.

Is their phone support open now? I filled out the support ticket but they haven't called back in almost 3 hours.
    I'd stay away from Ondil. They've banned people for that dungeon supposedly. You won't ban bots, but you'll ban someone for doing Ondil? - Elder Scrolls Online

I think Ondil is why you were banned, but they may have inspected your other activity and took notice of the skillbook use and gathering too. I'm not sure how they'd look at that, but they seem strict as hell on what they decide is bannable so it may have been a bit of both.

borked loot tables aren't on the players. and players aren't psychic either. even ones that know better, aren't in the wrong since doing a dungeon is normal gameplay. so is farming them. and with the crap xp, what other thing will we do a dungeon for in the game anyways after one completion.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Necronomnicon View Post
    I'd stay away from Ondil. They've banned people for that dungeon supposedly. You won't ban bots, but you'll ban someone for doing Ondil? - Elder Scrolls Online

I think Ondil is why you were banned, but they may have inspected your other activity and took notice of the skillbook use and gathering too. I'm not sure how they'd look at that, but they seem strict as hell on what they decide is bannable so it may have been a bit of both.

borked loot tables aren't on the players. and players aren't psychic either. even ones that know better, aren't in the wrong since doing a dungeon is normal gameplay. so is farming them. and with the crap xp, what other thing will we do a dungeon for in the game anyways after one completion.
    I am unbanned! Thank you for giving me that link man. I also pointed them at some Ondil reddit threads and Sam I Am's review on Amazon.

These guys are in fact ****ing retarded. We can hack away and blame it on Ondil!!!! Lol. OK, going back in now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast