Incorrect loot table in a dungeon giving lots o loot? Anyone know what this is about? menu

User Tag List

tesofan's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Incorrect loot table in a dungeon giving lots o loot? Anyone know what this is about?

Take a look at the reply here:
    Amazon.com: Samuel Mitchell "Sam I Am"'s review of The Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition ...

Relevant snip:
    Four of my guildees also recently got banned for exploiting a dungeon because a certain someone within kept dropping a LOT of loot and they were farming the area. They were not aware that it was a bug and are now dealing with ZM support.
    So ZM banned 4 people outright due to their incompetence while dealing with yet another portion of the game (loot table).

Anyone see any other mention of this? I asked around in guild but no one seems to know anything about this.

More info:
    farming mobs in the Ondil Delve...

Going to go check it out.

Even more info:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrolls...teran_mode_or/

So Ondil Delve, vet. Ill have more info when I come home and test it.
    If anyone can test it now, apparently just kill the crap out of the zombies and they drop mad lewtz.

Some not so good news:
    Gon on Mumble at work. Seems like this bug has been patched. Regular Ondil was dropping like Vet Ondil until the last maintenance. Not doing that anymore. So I am a few hours late.
    Can anyone please test both regular and vet Ondil? Apparently a ton of good stuff used to drop.
    Last edited by tesofan; 04-22-2014 at 07:58 AM.

Incorrect loot table in a dungeon giving lots o loot? Anyone know what this is about?