WTB Scarab Lord account.  Also looking for a rogue with Misplaced Servo Arm. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Flanders1223's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTB Scarab Lord account. Also looking for a rogue with Misplaced Servo Arm.

Hey

Im looking for an account with Scarab Lord on a European server. It must also have the Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal. Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal - Item - World of Warcraft

It doesnt need to be an high end account with achivs etc. I would actually prefer a account without a whole lot of achivements. Dont need any gear at all. I prefer to do this myself.
    The reason im looking for a account like this is ofcourse because the Black qiraji battle tank is the best looking mount ingame! I didnt play wow back when i could obtain it so didnt have the chance to get it.

Im also looking for an European account with a Rogue that has the Misplaced Servo Arm from Naxx40. Misplaced Servo Arm - Item - World of Warcraft

If you got a rogue account with both Title/Mount and the Misplaced Servo Arm 1h mace it would be great! but this is very unlikely.

I will only consider serious sellers that are willing to show me that he/her has the item/items ingame. You must also accept paypal. No scam!

Leave your Skype name in comment if you are a serious seller and i will contact you.

WTB Scarab Lord account.  Also looking for a rogue with Misplaced Servo Arm.