Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problem with Member: Lukec2000 - accused me of scamming and won't respond.

Not a scam report per-se, but an issue he's brought up with me that I'd like resolved, and he doesn't seem to be responding to me after complaining to me.

I'll follow a modified scam template to make it easy.

-------------------------------------------------

Ownedcore Name: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/memb...lukec2000.html
    Skype Name: frostmane.gold
    Other payment method: Skrill
    Thread Link: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...on-hb-key.html

Did you use a middleman?: No

Explain what happened: About a year ago, I sold him a three session Honorbuddy key. I purchased this key myself previously, but no longer had a use for it.

I wanted $50 for the key. Lukec2000 contacted me on Skype, offering about 19 GBP (approx. $30 at the time), and he would sell his one session key and give me the rest, and if he couldn't sell it, he'd give me the key.

I accepted the offer and received ~$30 via Skrill/Moneybookers, gave him the key, but I never received the other $15/Key. I wrote it off as a loss and left him with the key, and never really bothered pursuing the issue, because to me it wasn't worth the effort for such a small amount of money.

About five days ago, he contacted me via PM and posted in an unrelated sale thread of mine complaining about his key not working, and calling me a scammer - which he later edited out. I promptly PM'd him and asked him to contact me on my now new Skype, which was different from the Skype used to conduct the sale a year ago.

He added me, I accepted the request and told him I'd look into the issue. I didn't take the key back so I'm not sure what happened. At this time, I wasn't really sure who it was since I sold a number of HB Keys. This is when I did the research, and saw that he still owed me money.

I told him the solutions I was willing to provide to him about the issue and haven't heard from him since. It's been over 5 days, and I won't be able to access Skype and possibly OwnedCore for awhile in the near future, so I am posting here in an attempt to solve this issue with him.

Proof:

Original Skype chats for sale:

Payment received:

PMs received, threads posted in:

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ml#post3024313
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ml#post3024316

Was called scammer, etc, before edit.

Message sent to him on my new Skype about resolving the issue:

--------------------

I feel as though the resolutions I put forward are reasonable considering the circumstances.

I feel as though I should not continue to retrieve the key for him without being paid in full. If he doesn't want to pay in full, I will refund him in full and get the key back for myself.

I do not know what happened to the key - whether he on-sold it, whether he lost it, whether he got it changed. I really have no clue.

As previously mentioned, I won't be around for awhile coming up shortly, so I'm posting here in an attempt to get in contact him to resolve this, otherwise I most likely won't be able to for a few months.

Problem with Member: Lukec2000 - accused me of scamming and won't respond.