Want to Sell Decent WoW Account with 27 days of game time! - 85$ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Fytchx's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Want to Sell Decent WoW Account with 27 days of game time! - 85$

I want to sell my WoW account for some quick cash. I only have one 90, but it's a 90 undead warrior with full grevious and some prideful including weapon. I have some cool titles and I have the vicious skeletal warhorse and the challenger title. I also have an 85 twink druid, 85 priest, 88 paladin, 81 monk, and then a few characters ranging between 10 and 80, and I have a few full sets of heirloom too.

I will only accept the money via paypal, I am paypal verified and I expect you to be as well. I am the original owner of the account, I have the secret answer, all the game keys, and I have never had to recover my account.

My hearthstone account is pretty decent as well, I have a total level of about 120, all the classes are at least level 10. I have decent cards too, including a good amount of golden cards.

If you're interested or you want more information please add peppahz on skype
    i'm not creative, leave me alone

Want to Sell Decent WoW Account with 27 days of game time! - 85$
    Fytchx's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am also willing to give you the account information before you send the money.

Fytchx's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here is a masked armory link;

Level 90 Undead Warrior | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory