Selling Rated Battleground Rating! (RBG)! Carries done by Rank 1 RBG Team! Need Locks menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ralvik's Avatar Private CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Rated Battleground Rating! (RBG)! Carries done by Rank 1 RBG Team! Need Locks

LOWEST PRICE ANYWHERE! INCLUDING OWNEDCORE!

Hi my name is Ralvik and I am selling RBG or Rated Battle Ground Carries up to 2,200 rating!
    The carries are done by the rank one RBG team in the world!
    (If you wont more information of who does the carries you will need to add me on Skype. *See Below*)

Class We Carry

Warrior
    Paladin
    Hunter
    Rogue
    Priest
    Death Knight
    Shaman
    Mage
    Warlock
    Monk
    Druid

We need Warlock carries right now!!!

Pricing
    All prices assume you start at ZERO rating
    Prices below are rating ranges. Example: From 0 to 2200 rating will cost $200.
    *Prices are subject to change due to lack of gear and different initial ratings*

1000-1300 --> $80
    1400-1700 --> $90
    1700-1800 --> $100
    1800-1900 --> $110
    1900-2000 --> $130
    2000-2100 --> $150
    2100-2200 --> $170

How does the 'Pilot' carry work?

One of our rank one players will play your account! We tunnel our IP through a VPN so that our IP spoofs to yours!
    We have done hundreds of carries with no one complaining of a banned or suspended account.
    The streaming of your carries is not included in a normal package, but is possible if need be.

Who to add to skype?

Add ralvik7 to Skype
    Sometimes I may not respond to your contact request immediately, but eventually I will!

We also offer: Conquest Cap (Rated Battle Ground Wins)

Price: Add to skype for more details.

We also offer: Rattled Battle Ground Mounts

These mounts require 40 or 75 wins!
    40 Wins: Vicious War Wolf
    75 Wins: Vicious Skeletal Warhorse
    Price: Add to skype for more details.

We also offer: Play with the Pros

This is a two hour session where you get to play your own account inside our group as well as listen in on Skype! You get to pick our brains about strategy, class specific techniques, and general helpful tips!
    Price? $200 for a two hour session.

My Reputation

I have sold carries several times before in another thread for "Green Fire Carries" for Warlocks!
    You can find the thread here: My Previous Pilot Carry Thread (-- Warlock Green Fire Quest Boss Kill -- Kanrethad Kill -- Full Quest Completion)
    You can also check out my twitch page where you will see pilot carries done by myself for other warlocks. You can use these videos as a guarantee of your accounts safety.
    You can find my twitch.tv page here: My Twitch Page

Additional Information

- 100% money back guarantee
    - No refunds, partial or full, will be given if you decide to permanently stop your order before it is complete.
    - All accounts need to be active, and have any necessary expansions enabled, and have necessary gear*
    - Once you have purchased your service, do not log into your account until the service is completed.
    Last edited by Ralvik; 04-19-2014 at 03:33 PM.

Selling Rated Battleground Rating! (RBG)! Carries done by Rank 1 RBG Team! Need Locks
    Ralvik's Avatar Private CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Selling RBG rating to Warlocks right now! You could get up to 2200 tonight!

Add me to skype now!