In dire need for real money... menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ChristosV's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In dire need for real money...

I'm in dire need for real money and I'm selling my stock on Tarren Mill.

It's 240k and it costs 0.57euro/k

If you buy the whole stock it will cost you 125 euro instead.

Only using Moneybookers (Skrill).

Please help me out.

Thanks!

Please PM me or add --------------------- on Skype if you want to help me out.

(Made the Skype name especially for this case and also ask for PM approval by me when you are accepted).
    Last edited by ChristosV; 04-20-2014 at 12:01 PM.

In dire need for real money...
    ChristosV's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To the person that scammed me and stole my money I say this: I hope you are satisfied with yourself and the way you tricked me. I was in need for that money because I had to use them to pay for my college tuition fees and you stole them from me. You stole my future. If there is any justice left to this world, I wish that you receive 10 times the pain that you've given me. I may get kicked out of college, but I hope you get kicked out of life, because you are nothing more than a filthy slimy worm. I spit on your face and the face of the family that bred you to be such a selfish creep.