Multi glad, Rank1 hero of the horde, 576 spriest 17.500 ++achievs menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

shadowrules's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Multi glad, Rank1 hero of the horde, 576 spriest 17.500 ++achievs

I am selling a B.net account with 8 level 90 WoW characters, priest/shammy/druid/rogue/monk/hunter/pally/lock, on a high population US Horde PVP realm. The account also has a SC2, D3 license as well as a Hearthstone rank 10 with multiple nice decks. I am the original owner of the account.

The main character on the account is a Troll Shadow/holly Priest in ilvl ~577 pve gear (550 pvp completed as well) while all of the alts are in ilvl 500-540 gear. There are 190+ mounts, 400+ unique pets, 70+ titles, 40+ factions at exalted, and 17.5k+ achievement points on the account as well as 700K+ gold spread across the eleven characters. Every profession has been maxed out at least once, with all but one of the toons having two 600+/600 primary professions. There are BoA heirlooms for every class in the bank. Also, priest is multi glad, rank1 griveous, and hero of the horde, all, pvp achievs almost complete, brawlers, challenge mode, and proving grounds completed as well.

Notable Titles: Griveous Gladiator, Gladiator, Hero of the Horde, Brawler, Darkspear Revolutionary, Liberator of Orgrimmar, and the Proven Healer.

PVP mounts, including Gladiator mounts and rbg wins 300++, Can boost for hero of the horde , and rank1 on 3s on Prideful as well, so you just need to wait for the season to end to earn the achievs.

Anonymous Level 90 Troll Priest Profile | MaskedArmory.com

My asking price for the account is $2,200. I am looking to sell to someone with lots of positive feedback on ownedcore. Please PM me if you are interested in purchasing the account or have any questions about this listing.

Multi glad, Rank1 hero of the horde, 576 spriest 17.500 ++achievs