BSM WoW Account Deletion Service (Lift Your Account Limit/Gain more unmerged's!) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Bsmunban's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BSM WoW Account Deletion Service (Lift Your Account Limit/Gain more unmerged's!)

I'm glad to be back offering a new service among the various other account services I provide here on Ownedcore.

As of the past I've been able to have WoW accounts deleted for customers, allowing them to free up space on their battle.net account. This is an indeed useful service for people who purchase unmerged accounts and have reached the limit of eight game licenses under one battle.net, however with this service you can have them removed, whilst keeping all of your old vanity gained from those previous accounts.

Even if you do not purchase accounts and simply want to have a cleaned battle net, with just the accounts you use on there, this falls under the criteria of my service and I can help with such things. Having old banned accounts are always an eyesore, especially if they hold nothing within them, therefore my service can offer an answer to this problem.

Why purchase this service?

As I said prior to this, if you're a buyer of unmerged accounts here on Ownedcore or by whatever avenue you may chose to buy them, you'd have run into the situation of having filling the capacity of your battle.net account limit. Using this service will free up space on your battle.net to add more accounts if you wish and you'll keep the previous vanity/mounts/achievements you may have gained from prior accounts, allowing the customer the freedom to purchase more accounts.

If you generally wish to have banned accounts or frozen accounts removed for whatever reason, be it personal or for business this can also be done. Having a 'clean' account is also in the interest of certain customers and whether you're wanting to have an account cleaned up or simply wish to expand upon your collection of vanity this is the service for you.

How long does it take?

This process generally takes a few days, however in some cases can be done quicker, but I'll always work to complete the service in a speedy and efficient time.

What do I require from the customer?

I'll require access to your account, the secret question/answer and that's absolutely it! You'll be able to continue normal activity on your account as normal, therefore it won't affect your playing time at all.

What does the customer receive?

Upon ordering the service you can simply highlight which account you'd like for me to delete. Following the completion of this service the customer will have this account deleted , freeing up space on their account.

What about all of the stuff on my account?

Absolutely EVERYTHING under your account will remain unaffected by this change and ultimately will allow you to further expand on the potential of your account. Mounts, Achievements, Titles and Pets all remain the same under the account even if they were earned under the removed account.

Pricing & Contact Details!

Price per account deletion is currently 15 euros (subject to change). Ordering in bulk (more then two accounts being deleted will allow for discounted prices).

Skype: Bsmunban (Click the button ABOVE to add me - Be CAREFUL - There's an impersonator around who ISN'T me. Clicking the button will GUARANTEE you add me!)
    Or Pm - Skype will provide a faster response!
    Last edited by Bsmunban; 04-07-2018 at 09:28 AM.
    Providing reliable and trustworthy unbanning services for Diablo 3 and World Of Warcraft. An account master, offering various account services.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...g-service.html

BSM WoW Account Deletion Service (Lift Your Account Limit/Gain more unmerged's!)
    nikolasfcb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought from him 4 aac and he done in one hour ! Great man

Sharkeeper's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/17
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess you contact the blizzard support and open a support ticket, you write only English or German tickets?
    Last edited by Sharkeeper; 04-21-2014 at 07:37 AM.

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sharkeeper View Post
    I guess you contact the blizzard support and open a support ticket, you write only English or German tickets?
    Can deal with most languages my friend!
    Providing reliable and trustworthy unbanning services for Diablo 3 and World Of Warcraft. An account master, offering various account services.

Ohmahlawd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added on skype!

RedStrat's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contacted to delete 4 licenses on the 26th, everything was finalised by the 28th!
    I was a bit hesitant at first, but my account is now clean, and everything went great. I vouch for this guy.
    Last edited by RedStrat; 04-28-2014 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Update

krisha's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    25/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can just recommend this guy!

he finally magaged what i was unable to do with feeled 4000 tickets! deleted a few sor and battlechests from my battle.net.
    first i was a little sceptical because it took a few more days, but now its all done! clean account, space for my future desires. it was worth the time!

thumbs up and i vouche for him too!

jaa282's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added on skype and working a deal for 4 accounts and 2 starter editions will post after it is done for feedback!

Times's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absoulte perfect went good and i will buy again

Iceclawswe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really good and trustworthy guy! Gets his services done fast.

Thumbs up!

Nightmar3xz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is awesome. He removed 7 (6 banned accs and 1 starter edition) in just a day. Gave me a nice discount too since I bought for all 7 accs together. Definitely will be buying more since I am addicted to gambling unmerged accs lol.

Luke.S's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is this legit?

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Luke.S View Post
    is this legit?
    Have had many very happy customers and would never wish to promote an illegitimate or non-working service. If you have any questions feel free to inbox and or add me on Skype to gather further information about this service. On the other hand I'm taking more orders!

Get your battle.net cleaned today :-)

Luke.S's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am buying 5 account deletion i will post how it goes.

erebus23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heya and from me!!!
    What i can tell the man is God in this things,He just delete me 5 accounts.
    He took some time ofc but evendually he make it happen :P
    I recommend hes services 1000% he is very good and trustworthy

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast