ESO NA Server Gold. Lower than Market. American/English Seller. Fast Delivery menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

peltgaming's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESO NA Server Gold. Lower than Market. American/English Seller. Fast Delivery

Hello Everyone!

This is HATE MAIL from PELT GAMING.

I just wanted to let you all know that we have plenty of ESO gold in stock right now. Due to our high volume, we are offering a discount to anyone who buys a million or more at a time. We are trying to promote ourselves as much as possible on these forums because I know we are the new kids on the block. For this reason, If you want to buy gold then let me know. Look around and then come to me. I'll price match anyone out there.

So here is my regular spill..

You may have noticed that I am speaking English. Our entire team is american and we all speak English. We do not speak any other languages and will not reply to anyone that is using any language besides English.

If you are interested in buying you need to start by emailing me at [email protected] ... after you have emailed me letting me know what you are interested in, I will quote you a price. Next, we will set up a voice conference via skype, teamspeak, mumble, ventrillo, or razorcomms (whatever voip you prefer. Hell I'll even let you call me via phone if you have to) and we'll discuss payment and time frames.

I am legitimate and my company is legitimate. I am not trying to scam anyone and do not want to be SCAMMED. If you can not speak to me via some type of voice chat then I will NEVER make a trade with you. I feel that voice chat is a quick way to weed out a lot of potential scammers and for both parties to to establish their intentions.

Thank you very much and I hope to hear from you soon.

ESO NA Server Gold. Lower than Market. American/English Seller. Fast Delivery
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online Now, $150 USD per Million!

Email me at [email protected]

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 Million in stock today. Email me quick before its all gone!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HATE MAIL here..

I just wanted to say that there are reports of people getting
    banned for buying gold from some of the other gold farmers. That's great for me because that means that people will stop using these chinese gold farmers who bot their gold and who have zero customer service. We go through extreme measures to ensure that you aren't banned and that we aren't banned. Our gold is hand farmed on our very own accounts. We haven't hacked or exploited to get any of our gold. We also are very careful about how we deliver our gold. This means increment payments sometimes, adding you to our guild and having you post items in our guild store, faking/staging ingame conversations, and multiple character deliveries. We don't want to see you get banned. If you get banned that means you won't be a repeat customer and we need repeat customers.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon at

[email protected]

Email me for any inquiries regarding gold, powerleveling, or account buying.
    Last edited by peltgaming; 04-18-2014 at 12:47 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Everyone, HATE MAIL here..

Just wanted to let you all know that we are suspending sales momentarily because of the potential roll back/ban wave. We want to make sure all of our customers are protected as much as possible so we are avoiding any sales during this rocky time. Once the current wave/roll back passes and we believe that we can continue without the elevated risk then we will open back up sales.

I'll let you all know as soon as I feel comfortable with doing sales/trades again.