Selling Guild services! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

rebornagain's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Guild services!

After playing World of Warcraft for several years and selling my services mostly privately, I've decided to launch a new service on Ownedcore.

Guild services
    I've created over 100 1000 people capped guilds on World of Warcraft. I've been a recruiter/Guild Master for some of the top guilds in the game including one currently with 3 different sponsorship's. If your guild needs to be leveled, or if your guild needs more members in it, or if your guild needs to become more active or set up specific activities I can help you. Here is a full list of services I can help you and your guild with.

Please contact on skype for additional information, to place an order or for price quotes.

• Recruit level 90 members that fit your specific need.
    • Level your guild for you quickly and cheaply, without bots.
    • Help set up officers/guild events and guild challenges. Help turn your Guild into a gold making machine.
    • Help your guild complete guild Achievements
    • Set up specific activities
    • Create custom guild websites with your guild logo/icon/ Create custom World of Warcraft Graphic designs
    • Help your guild or players work on getting a specific sponsorship
    • Offer 24/7 general advice and support
    • Ability to play with some of the best players in the game.

Service policy and refunds
    I've done hundreds of trades on Ownedcore and Playerauctions since I've started using this site and never had any issues. We always have someone available 24/7 to offer support and services. All of our services come with a 100% money back guarantee. Customer satisfaction is my number one priority so if you are unhappy with your service at all we are always willing to work with you.

Services

Light service- $8
    This is our trial service for buyers who want to try us out. Ordering this service will give you access to our recruiting and guild leveling only. We still offer our 24/7 support.

Standard Service-$15
    This is our standard service. We will recruit for you, level your guild if needed, Offer 24/7 support and advice. Help you set up events and challenges and more.

Premium service- $25
    Our premium service offers everything that our other services do, but with added time spent on your account and your guild issues will be handled first. We will help your guild complete specific achievements and more.

Elite service- $40
    This is our absolute best service available, which offers all of our guild services and more. We will help you set up a premium guild website tailored to your specific needs and work on any sponsorships, twitch tv streamers or youtube channel creators in your guild that your guild runs.

In addition we are willing to work on smaller or more specific achievements or services that Haven't been listed here. Contact us on skype for a price quote. Generally speaking no job is too small or big for us.

Please contact on skype for additional information, to place an order or for price quotes.

Selling Guild services!
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Selling more services

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    selling more services

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    selling more services!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    selling more services!

iMurloc's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trying out his service. To level up from 18-25 on EU Ally. Will report with result! Will return if everything works out