My Blizzard Store Items(gametime, pets, mounts, character service) for gold or other menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

MeowBird's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Blizzard Store Items(gametime, pets, mounts, character service) for gold or other

Alrighty, so basically I have card set up through the blizzard store and my wow account, but am not willing to
    set it up through paypal also, which is how all the gold farmers take payment. Anyways. I am willing to buy the
    things you want and gift them to you so they will be delivered to your email via code straight through blizzard. Also
    looking for TCG stuff, or powerlevel services too not just gold. Maybe a Challenge Mode: gold achiev or an unmerged wow account?

I can offer you:
    Gametime
    Character transfers / name changes and other services
    ingame pets
    ingame mounts
    CD keys
    and anything else on the blizzard shop online.

my skype is nelsonic94
    message me with your offers

PS im not with any company or anything this is just something i am doing personally.

My Blizzard Store Items(gametime, pets, mounts, character service) for gold or other
    Amadaeus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am confused, what are you looking for?

And you said you're selling in-game pets? Bananas? Viscous Horror? price?