SoO 14/14 HC run // Loots and Kor'kron Juggernaut // Old content raids menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

skall's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SoO 14/14 HC run // Loots and Kor'kron Juggernaut // Old content raids

Hi there! I'm new here.

Me and my guildmates are selling piloted boosts to Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar with guaranteed mount drop and old content raids such as Heroic Throne of Thunder (including Ra-den with immortal), Heroic Terrace of The Endless Spring, Heroic Heart of Fear and Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults, on 10 men version.

We were a solid group of 25 people who reached top 50 and then switched to 10 some months ago, so we were able to achieve the realm first on both 25m and 10m Heroic Garrosh.

Because we used to sell the Smoldering Egg of Millagazor in Cataclysm, we decided to do it for the Kor'kron Juggernaut as well, and currently have been selling it for weeks on our server but we want to extend this feature to other EU realms (horde side).

So, to sum up, we are mainly offering a complete 14/14 hc run: you will get all loots you need, Kor'kron Juggernaut mount, Hellscream's Downfall title, and obviously the related feat of strenght. You are supposed to let us play your character.

CURRENT PRICE: 200€

Regarding old content raids the price varies according to what you need. Btw the maximum is 120€.

We are currently selling gold runs in challenge modes too!

Please feel free to PM me for more information and/or specific requests, add skallEU on skype, or post here!

Sorry for bad English
    Last edited by skall; 05-20-2014 at 05:04 PM.

SoO 14/14 HC run // Loots and Kor'kron Juggernaut // Old content raids
    skall's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks to everyone who chose us! As edited in the main post, now we sell challenges too
    Please contact me if interested.

supercasanova's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems tempting but some kind of proof would be ideal. Really considering this since I lost my account