Want to sell World of Warcraft account - 0 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Fytchx's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Want to sell World of Warcraft account - $300

I am getting bored of this game and I'm wanting some extra cash. This account was a Recruit a Friend account I made in December. I have made some pretty decent progress on it, lots of things to show off already. I have 1 90, 3 85-89 characters, and a BUNCH of characters 15-84. I have a decent amount of heirloom scattered across servers. I don't have too much gold, but you could easily farm it with the characters I have.

Level 90 Undead Warrior | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    My main character, hit 1960 in 3s last season(first season as warrior btw) but dumbed it down to 1700 and got challenger. A few arena achievements, got the viscous skeletal warhorse and 280% flying. I am kind of behind in my cap but I still have a few prideful pieces including my weapon, rest of it is fully gemmed and enchanted grevious, didn't really pve but I have some high ilvl pieces.

Level 85 Tauren Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    This is my 85 twink druid, spent around 5k-6k gold on gear, not too special, only some slots are BiS, but I wreck everything in battlegrounds.

I don't have any other characters worth mentioning, they were just alts I leveled, nothing special about them, but I can still show you them if you're interested.

I currently have 41 hours of game time and I am willing to meet you in-game to prove it's my account and to show you things you're interested in seeing.

On top of all this, if you buy this account, I will give you a 30 day game time code.

An other thing worth mentioning is my hearthstone account, I have some pretty decent cards and high level classes. A good amount of golden cards too.

I wouldn't say the WoW account is worth 300 dollars, but that on top of the hearthstone account and the 30 days of game time I think that is a great price.

I AM ONLY DOING PAYPAL.If you are interested in any way please add peppahz on skype and I will try to give you all the information you need.
    i'm not creative, leave me alone

Want to sell World of Warcraft account - 0