ESO US ACCOUNTS and POWERLEVELING! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

peltgaming's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESO US ACCOUNTS and POWERLEVELING!

Hey everyone, this is HATE MAIL from PELT GAMING.

I wanted to let everyone know that we are selling characters on the US Servers of the Elder Scrolls online. I have a team of 4 members and we have been gaming together for several years. In the past we had made all of our money from word of mouth. We are now expanding and finally putting ourselves out there on some of the popular websites and forums.

If you need a character on ESO just let me know. We prefer to level our own accounts and sell them to you at a discount but will not turn down any power level jobs for those who already own an account.

You may have noticed that I am speaking English. Our entire team is american and we all speak English. We do not speak any other languages and will not reply to anyone that is using any language besides English.

If you are interested in buying a character or having one power leveled then first you need to start by emailing me at [email protected] ... after you have emailed me letting me know what you are interested in, I will quote you a price. Next, we will set up a voice conference via skype, teamspeak, mumble, ventrillo, or razorcomms (whatever voip you prefer. Hell I'll even let you call me via phone if you have to) and we'll discuss payment and time frames.

I am legitimate and my company is legitimate. I am not trying to scam anyone and do not want to be SCAMMED. If you can not speak to me via some type of voice chat then I will NEVER make a trade with you. I feel that voice chat is a quick way to weed out a lot of potential scammers and for both parties to tell each others intentions.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited by peltgaming; 04-14-2014 at 09:18 PM.

ESO US ACCOUNTS and POWERLEVELING!
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, HATE MAIL here again ..

We are also now selling gold 1 million at a time. Below market value. Email me for pricing!

[email protected]

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Everyone,

Hate Mail here from pelt gaming.

We are offering power leveling from level 1-50 for the low price of $250.

We also offer custom power leveling.. Whatever level to whatever level $5 per level. We are available to work today, right now!