Want to trade World of Warcraft accounts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Fytchx's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Want to trade World of Warcraft accounts

I want to trade my account for an account with a decently pvp geared 90 ret paladin, that's all I want(at least full honor gear) the account doesn't have to have anything else on it.

I made my account in december using RAF and I have plenty of characters 1-85. I have one full grevious +some prideful 90 warrior and a decent 85 balance druid twink. I also have an 85 priest and 87 paladin(I know, I could just level, but I'm extremely lazy, especially when it comes to gearing, the only class I've ever truly enjoyed was ret paladin and I don't have time for leveling and gearing).

If you are interested, please add peppahz on skype, I won't respond to PMs. I'm almost certain that you would be getting the better end of the deal, but I just want a ret paladin.

I also currently have 7 days of game time so I can meet you ingame to prove that it's my account
    i'm not creative, leave me alone

Want to trade World of Warcraft accounts