Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is Donation Really worth it?

Am just wondering to get some insight and opinions.

Aes's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/8
    Trade Feedback
    60 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate for the sake of donating, not for the exploits.

And it all depends on you, do YOU think its worth it? $15 is not a lot for a website you spend a lot of time at using exploits people post for you, time to give something back
    ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it worth it? let me answer your question with another question, How many abadigitals do you see modeling???

On a serious note, ABSOLUTELY!!! ive only donated here TWICE and I wish that number was higher. Because all the information here, to me, is worth WAY more than 2 donations. But I donate when I can. Im part of several websites so you know im not being biased when I say that, THIS is the only one i donate to. Because its worth it.

Sasuke210's Avatar Member El Mouche CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitaly worth it, donated not that long ago and I'm happy with it

DiabloGod's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks =-)

AikoLove's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sasuke210 View Post
    Definitaly worth it, donated not that long ago and I'm happy with it

2011 with 2 post...geez

Lives's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would put it like this:

You should donate. But not with the intentions of gaining instant access to elite exploits. But to support the community. At any given time, there's not a huge amount of awesome elite exploits. But over time they pop up, and you'll have access to them before it goes more public.

schlipperknoten's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DiabloGod View Post

Am just wondering to get some insight and opinions.
    Definitely NO. I was inspired by ownedcore community- people help each other and post hteir exploits and guides every day- so i decided to become part of this and donate. I clicked on «click here to become a donator» and was immediately referred to a page which said i should pay at least 15$ to get donator status. Since you have no choice but subscribe for a 3 month payment, i chose the 3 month a 5usd subscription (3x5 = 15).

Now the best part... i havent got anything! I contacted live support, which is extremely hard to find – you literally have to dig deep into this page – and the operator was about as help- and useful as a potatoe peel. He claimed that he couldnt help me and i shall contact some oc admin via private message... That´s what i did then- several mails i send to «ket» but i have never received any answer. I went back to live support and again he could not help and referred me to this admin. After days of nothingness i decided to get my money back and asked for a refund- online service refused... now they claimed that i havent paid any money and they demanded a proof for my payment. ****ing crazy if you ask me, You would expect the man you sent money to, to at least login into his damn paypal and check whether he received money or not. So i was confused... i had an active paypal subscription with ownedcore.com but yet they demanded some «proof» for my payment..!?? Also i did not get any afterbuy confirmation- no billing info no auction number nothing- but ironically the operator kept asking me for a particuliar number which i never received (nor any mail).

Eventually i started contacting Admins other than «ket», and one of them answered... but in a way i cannot even type everything here without getting censored i guess. Here is the mail:

Dear schlipperknoten,

You have received a new private message at OwnedCore - World of Warcraft Exploits, Hacks, Bots and Guides from KuRIoS, entitled "Re: really".

This is the message that was sent:
    yeah because you seem to be too damn stupid to deal with. I will show it to you now since you are so damn stubborn and only showing your stupidity even further. I explained to you in your last private message that you DID NOT buy donation status that you claim to have. Which is beyond stupid, not to mention a bullshittery lie.

For a $15 donation to support OwnedCore and its wealth of great content you will receive the following site features:

Maybe IF YOU LOOK, you will see that it says "For a 15 USD" not a 4.95 USD like you paid, but 15.. 10 + 5, fifteen, not 5 or five..
    You chose this:

4.95 USD - 5000 CoreCoins.

Have fun revealing your own stupidity and we will be happy to deal with paypal, as you are the only one lying and recalling payments here. It should already be in your account as per 3-29-2014..

So yeah expose your stupidity to the world on your "large blog"

Seriously,even if i made a mistake and ordered wrong, insulting someone who was willing to support the oc community by donating money is, in my humble opinion, beyond stupid and you would NOT expect this from an Admin. I never insulted any admin here, nor did i write him back in the way he messaged me ( i just ignored his insults).

Mind that i havent received any refund up till now, thus i was ROBBED of my money. Although this admin claimed that they refunded, nothing reached my paypal account. I cancelled the subscription, but lost 5$ and a good portion of trust into oc and online services of such kind.

The mail i just copy pasted above DISAPPEARED from my oc inbox, mysteriously ;-) instead i got another mail with some less harsh words- however this smart admin did not think of the fact that a copy of any message he writes to me will imediately be sent to my registered email. Ridiculous.

Im pretty sure my answer here will be deleted, since mods are watching. People just cant bear critics and at the same time they dont want to take responsibility for their own actions.

OJEeM's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Short answer, No.

FrankyBlue's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy shit that is pricey. I have never looked to see what they want to view elite always just figured it would be a one time fee of 5 bucks or something to view it for life... 5 bucks a month and you guys want 3 months off the bat rofl. I have never looked at the elite section but I am sure anything posted there can be found else where on the internet.

Rainarch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The point of donating is, in itself, the reward. If your question was actually

Q: Are the Elite forums worth paying money for?
    A: Probably not.

Q: Is supporting the site that actually costs someone's money to run and helping contribute towards those expenses worth it?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    That is what you should be asking yourself when wondering whether to donate. The elite sections are a bonus. You could also work to gain access without donating, there are methods for that too.

CuT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FrankyBlue View Post
    Holy shit that is pricey. I have never looked to see what they want to view elite always just figured it would be a one time fee of 5 bucks or something to view it for life... 5 bucks a month and you guys want 3 months off the bat rofl. I have never looked at the elite section but I am sure anything posted there can be found else where on the internet.
    Not true at all. Those of us who have been around for a while have had the amazing experience of gaining 1,000's of free gold, fast leveling, and other glorious tools and exploits.

I have had a few guides and exploits leeched to other sites and I've seen it done many times to others.

Everything is leeched from here, not the other way around. mmowned / ownedcore is the exploiting lifeblood of the internet. Don't get it twisted, ya dig?

pepe2c's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will say.. if you are really into a game... donate right before a big patch/expansion... there is when most gamebreaking xploits are found and fast fixed

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I donated to support the website but honestly the hacks i've gotten here are REALLY nice incentives. Now let me break it down for the people who are saying its not worth it. I think I can put some things into perspective for you

You're complaining about 15 dollars and I know you've downloaded at LEAST 1 hack. Do you know what it would cost to have a dev write a hack just for you? I can assure you it isn't 5 dollars a month. So if you AT LEAST downloaded 1 hack here, 1 tool, a profile, rest assure the miserable 5 dollars you give doesn't come NEAR what it would cost if you had that written for you..

Its 15 dollars for 3 months for shit you're leeching anyways.

On a side note:: I like how all the people who say it ISN'T worth it have under 10 posts -_-

Vashavi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AikoLove View Post
    2011 with 2 post...geez
    lol that's just how some people roll !