BiS rogue PvP+PvE Molten wow wotlk 20x. Full proffs, all hc pve items and glad moun menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

kevvelina's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BiS rogue PvP+PvE Molten wow wotlk 20x. Full proffs, all hc pve items and glad moun

Hi there! Ive decided to sell my beloved rogue on Molten wow, wotlk 20x.

The rogue is BiS geared for PvP both sub and mutilate (That is all the HC PvE weps,trinkets,rings,necks and cloaks u can imagine+ full wrathful) The rogue has 3 professions since u can bug if if youre devoted. So it has The blacksmithing slots and JC+Engin for gems+ pvp enchants.

The rogue has relentless glad tabard and deadly glad flymount which is pretty cool and some random mounts such as the chopper and so.

The rogue is Human.

I am the first owner of the account and ive wasted about 400 euros on the char in items and gold for proffs.

I wish to sell it for half the amount since ive got no time to play on it anymore, or we can also negotiate about it.

For a quick deal ill throw in a resto shaman on a seperate acc with full wrathfull,proffs,and pve items aswell. same server.

Add me on skype if interested. Kevin.Riveros (sweden)

Only serious people please

BiS rogue PvP+PvE Molten wow wotlk 20x. Full proffs, all hc pve items and glad moun