[US/EU] Boosting Arena and Challenge modes. Cheapest & fastest. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jesboost's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[US/EU] Boosting Arena and Challenge modes. Cheapest & fastest.

scammerasd
    Last edited by Dante; 06-12-2014 at 08:23 PM.

[US/EU] Boosting Arena and Challenge modes. Cheapest & fastest.
    Seruhio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn! Your price for challenge mode is great. But I'll wait until you get some good comments/rep .

gyzmoff's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah same

Serpious's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just about to purchase Arena - Gladiator (3v3,5v5) - 190€ - 260$

And I have noticed a couple of people wanting to buy from this guy but not buying due to no vouches.

So once my order has been completed I will update here

*EDIT* Due to promising feedback so you all know it is legit, JES was kind enough to drop the price to 100€
    Last edited by Serpious; 05-04-2014 at 10:49 AM.

jaa282's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm I might try the 3v3/2v2 rating. Want to wait and see what Serpious has to say. Wouldn't mind a price drop also for being second

Frankenberg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Serpious View Post
    Just about to purchase Arena - Gladiator (3v3,5v5) - 190€ - 260$

And I have noticed a couple of people wanting to buy from this guy but not buying due to no vouches.

So once my order has been completed I will update here

*EDIT* Due to promising feedback so you all know it is legit, JES was kind enough to drop the price to 100€

Any chance of screenshots of the rating etcetera?

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes sure I will take screenshots

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello again guys. Sorry about the late reply with updating this thread as I know a few of you was waiting for my feedback but I had some other troubles (Not related to this thread)

Anyway.... To the feedback.

Unfortunatly Jes was unable to complete my order, he was very honest from the start telling me it may take a while to find some of his workers that will be willing to do it so cheap (He was kind enough to offer my a large discount)

He managed to get 1 player, but was unable to find the 3rd. And my money was refunded to my straight away after he told me the situation and asked if that was the road I wanted to go down (I could have waited longer, but obviously no promises people will work for next to nothing lol)

So as for the feedback, I have been talking to Jes quite alot, and he was always honest with me.

So im happy to vouch for this guy as a trusted member

Sammythecow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to purchase, will post back after.

tehgermanman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so anyone got a successfully boost done by jess´s service? Prices are pretty fair and not overtuned like from other companys . (1,5k for r1 lolz..) I would be interessted into buying a boost too but with no proof i´m a bit aware to spend that much money on the fly.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tehgermanman. I would go for it if I was you. If for whatever reason he cannot fill the order, he is more than happy to refund like with me. Altho mine was because of the lower price so you will be fine

kikslto's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My experience with them (just saying my experience, dont wanna flame or anything else) - Yesterday I wanted to take order - 2200 in 3s. I Asked him how much it will cost - the Jesboost said "60€ is fine" ... I written to him today and asked him if he have some feedbacks already - he posted me ******* site, he didnt had a single feedback here and some guy in his thread written "well, appears to be online here and bumping his thread yet ignoring me on skype after paying him for x2 glad ranks and recieving nothing as of yet nor or form of conversation regarding it" - after i saw this, i was shocked. Then I asked Jetboost again for price, now he said 65-70€ .... So this guy - 1. have negative feedbacks 2. every day saying another price. I rather pass this, I feel scam here. Why Im posting this? Just for people - consider if you really want to take this risk. Anyway this is too cheap to be true.
    edit: I highly doubt that 535ilvl with full enchants, gems and reforges are bad for 2200 in 3s. And he just lied to me, atleast people gonna know what exactly this guy is.
    Last edited by kikslto; 05-17-2014 at 01:00 AM.

jesboost's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kikslto View Post
    My experience with them (just saying my experience, dont wanna flame or anything else) - Yesterday I wanted to take order - 2200 in 3s. I Asked him how much it will cost - the Jesboost said "60€ is fine" ... I written to him today and asked him if he have some feedbacks already - he posted me ******* site, he didnt had a single feedback here and some guy in his thread written "well, appears to be online here and bumping his thread yet ignoring me on skype after paying him for x2 glad ranks and recieving nothing as of yet nor or form of conversation regarding it" - after i saw this, i was shocked. Then I asked Jetboost again for price, now he said 65-70€ .... So this guy - 1. have negative feedbacks 2. every day saying another price. I rather pass this, I feel scam here. Why Im posting this? Just for people - consider if you really want to take this risk. Anyway this is too cheap to be true.
    I see we are back to the kindergarten stage. You came to me asking for a 2200 boost, I quoted 60 euros for you, which is my lowest available quote.

You linked me your character's armory and it had poor gear, I quoted a price of 65 euro for you (which is above - 5 euros of my lowest price and the price quoted to you). You then said you are not interested and I bid you good luck with no animosity intended or shown.

Afterwards you come into my thread and post hateful and biased information, I was polite and informing to you. If you are going to have mindless assumptions and conclusions, it's good general practice to keep them to yourself. There is no reason to post nonsense.

I even specified, that if you have any doubts in my service, I have screenshots and other proof of boosts taking place, you told me that you have no doubts in my service. To quote you; 'I dont doubt, if I doubt I wouldnt ask you for payment method'

Too cheap to be true? I work with most Rank 1 players in EU and US, people who have attended Blizzcon as competitors on a yearly basis. The said players would charge you 15-25% extra on top of my price. If you think that is too cheap you can always buy 2200 boosts from Blazing Boost for 130 euro. To each his own, just stay away from my thread before you have anything valuable to say. Thank you.
    Last edited by jesboost; 05-16-2014 at 10:47 AM.

kikslto's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, youre insulting your customer again. Nice one. When I asked you for price, you just said "60€ is fine". Its not about 5€ its about that youre telling different prices every day and I am not able to trust you. I am not hating you dude, Im just telling my experience with you - for potentional buyers. Just want to help people to decide here. If you gets verified here and you will have some positive feedbacks - I will delete my posts. But my experience with you wasnt good at all.

jesboost's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But my experience with you wasnt good at all.
    Likewise.

You were quoted a price of 60 euro, because it's common for most people at this time of the season to have 540-542+ iLvl gear. I told you twice, now the third time, my price for average or below geared character for 2200 is 65 euro. Which is also stated at the top of this thread;

"Arena - 2200 (3v3,2v2) - 65€ - 90$"

At this time of the season, I will usually (but not always) charge only 60 euro, because people have more gear, inflation of the ratings has shifted, and therefore it's easier to do a 2200 boost.

You are not helping anyone to decide anything, you are just blatantly trolling at the moment, and I mean this with no offense or disrespect. Read your own posts. I told you, if you don't trust me (which is completely understandable as I am a newly opened service), I have more than enough proof that I am a genuine provider and not just a time-wasting kid. I'm willing to share the said proof to anyone asking over Skype, e-mail or PMs. This was also offered to you, and you said there's no need.

So, youre insulting your customer again. Nice one..
    Insulting my customer? First of, you are not a customer, quite the opposite sadly. Second, I never insulted you, not over Skype chat, not here. You told me that you are not interested and I bid you good luck, ([5:19:32 PM] JESBoost: ok, good luck) is that an insult to you? Stop spreading misinformation please, or I will be forced to report your posts to the admins of Ownedcore. Thanks
    Last edited by jesboost; 05-16-2014 at 11:14 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast