Selling Gold on Stormscale-EU HORDE ! 0.45€ / 0.60$ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

spectrum32's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Gold on Stormscale-EU HORDE ! 0.45€ / 0.60$

PROMOTION: 15% discount for the first 3 clients that give feedback!!

For those who may want to buy from us, but dont trust us because of not having feedback, we sell gold on PlayerAuctions too. The payment on PlayerAuctions is made through their website, and its secure and scam proof.

Here is our page: Click me !
    OR:

Hello Ownedcore community, I'm here to sell gold on Stormscale-EU Horde.
    We are 2 persons farming gold and because we are tired of waiting to sell it to people who buy it on demand to get a good price, we decided to open our own thread.

Current stock:
    Stormscale-EU horde: 147 k

Price:
    0.45€ / 0.60$ per K

Trade methods:
    • Guild Bank:
      We mostly use guild bank trade. It's easy, fast and safe. After the payment has been confirmed, we simply invite you to our guild and we will promote you to give you permissions to withdraw the gold quantity you just bought.
      The gold limit per day on this method is 100k because of the game limitations, but we usually have 2 guilds, so in case you purchase more than 100k, we will invite you to the other guild so you can withdraw the remaining amount of gold.
      If the second guild is not available at the time of your purchase, we will do face-to-face to trade you the remaining amount of gold.
      In this method you can withdraw the gold on any guild bank you want, no need to be on a specific one.
    • Face-to-Face:
      We only use this method when the second guild isn't available, but on small purchases (from 1k to 20k), we can use this method if the client has a preference for it.
      The meet up point can be near Orgrimmar bank (Valley of Strength) or near the Ratchet bank. (For this method a level 1 char is preferred, we can provide a youtube guide how to get there fast with a new level 1 char from the Orc starting zone)

Payment methods:
    • Paypal:
      Preferred payment method. Fast, safe and everyone knows how to use it.
    • Skrill/Moneybookers:
      Alternate payment method. Fast, safe and most people knows how to use it.

Why choose us?
    • Cheap price. - We like to provide a good price for our costumers, so we chose to sell the gold at the same price as most Gold on Demand Buyers buy it.
    • Fast trades. - We try to make the trades as fast as possible after the payment has been confirmed, because we know you want the gold NOW!
    • European IP. - We are located in Europe, so the trades are more safe with people from the same region, than for example if you were to trade with someone from the US.

(click the image above to easily and safely add me on skype)
    If you prefer to add manually: spectrum.g
    We might not accept or give you a response right after you contacted us, but we will give a response as soon as we see it.

Please make sure you add the name correctly or click on the above skype button to be 100% safe.
    We will never add you first.
    How to make sure you are talking to me: right click on skype contact, view profile, and you can compare the skype name.

Last edited by spectrum32; 04-25-2014 at 06:05 AM. Reason: stock update

Selling Gold on Stormscale-EU HORDE ! 0.45€ / 0.60$
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online and ready to sell for the next 13 hours.

We might not accept or give you a response right after you contacted us, but we will give a response as soon as we see it.

Please make sure you add the name correctly or click on the above skype button to be 100% safe.
    How to make sure you are talking to me: right click on skype contact, view profile, and you can compare the skype name.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online and ready to sell for the next 8 hours.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online and ready to sell for the next 13 hours.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online and ready to sell for the next 6 hours.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Online and ready to sell for the next 7 hours.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Online and ready to sell for the next 5 hours.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Online and ready to sell for the next 10 hours.