Selling Top Alliance Guild. Sponsorships. 1000 active members. Level 25. Info inside. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

rebornagain's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Top Alliance Guild. Sponsorships. 1000 active members. Level 25. Info inside.

The post has been left purposefully vague in respect to the future buyer, since only a specific type of buyer will be interested in this type of guild. More details will be happily given on Skype or private message.

After playing World of Warcraft for 9 years I've decided to finally quit both the game, botting and everything that goes with it.

I'm looking to sell my very illustrious and powerful guild. Here are a few major bullet-points about the guild.

Level 25 guild with 1000 members. The guild is the top guild on the server it's on. The guild is based on a top 10 Alliance server. All the guild members are active with 90s. The guild has a huge activity rate with 100 to 200 players online at all hours of the day.

The guild has over 150 unique 2.2k and 2.4k rated players.

The guild is fully set up with officers and can easily run on its own. Each week all of the guild challenges are easily and quickly completed. The guild bank earns about 15 to 20k gold a week.

The guild has three major sponsorship's that come attached to it. Including connections with some of the best guilds on the game. It has a sister heroic guild on Stormrage. Buying the guild will give you the ability to an Officer in several other top guilds.

Again the guild has several major sponsorship's and some of the best players on Alliance in it. The guild already has carries set up.

When you take Guild Master for this guild it would not be really noticed. You could easily continue to manage the guild.

This guild has value for several reasons. 1.) It's one of the top guilds with top players in it. 2.) It's one of the most active guilds on the game with a massive number of connections. 3.) The guild has three major sponsorship's. 4.) Guild member happiness/loyalty is extremely high.
    Buying this guild will be good for several different kinds of people. 1.) People who actually enjoy playing the game, who want to be guild master in one of the most powerful guilds. 2.) People looking to advertise things. 3.) Players who want to become sponsorshiped in something themselves.

Buying this guild comes with several things.

1.) Admin control on the Guild website, which is a premium and custom designed website.
    2.) Guild Master in the guild.
    3.) 24/7/365 support with any issues you might have.
    4.) Access to a 550 person VioP server.
    5.) Three major guild sponsorship's

This post has been left purposefully vague in respect to the future buyer. Details will be given to anyone who contacts me on Skype. I'm 100% willing to answer any questions anyone might have.

Please contact me on skype: Rebornagain1

Selling Top Alliance Guild. Sponsorships. 1000 active members. Level 25. Info inside.