Cheapest 8% off ESO Gold and ESO CD Key Instant Delivery on Esocheapgold.com menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dingsweet's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheapest 8% off ESO Gold and ESO CD Key Instant Delivery on Esocheapgold.com

Esocheapgold.com offer cheapest The Elder Scrolls Online Gold and ESO CD Key with Fast delivery & Huge stock guaranteed!
    ESOCHEAPGOLD-8% discount code for ESO gold and ESO CD Key from Esocheapgold.com
    Get extra 5% bonus pay by western union!

Buy ESO gold and ESO CD Key pay with paypal without Any Confirmation anymore from Esocheapgold.com

Contact us:
    Phone: 852-819-810-85
    100% legit and delivery in 10 minutes.
    100% handwork and safe guaranteed.
    Payment method: Paypal, credit card, paysafecard, moneybooker,and western union
    Last edited by dingsweet; 04-02-2014 at 05:22 AM.

Cheapest 8% off ESO Gold and ESO CD Key Instant Delivery on Esocheapgold.com
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for using ESOCHEAPGOLD discount code .

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to buy cheapest eso gold with fast delivery from our site esocheapgold.com,never forget to use 8% discount code ESOCHEAPGOLD for saving your money.

Kalorexoc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE! I bought 200k gold for ESO NA server, was told IN CHAT it would be no more than 20 minutes delivery....well guess what 12 ****ING HOURS LATER no gold, plus ive spent another hour (so 13 hours total) in chat being told constantly to "wait 5min" and then being ignored indefinitely!!! Save the time and hassle, and find someone else! only way this seems like its gonna get resolved is through a fraudulent charge through paypal/my bank

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kalorexoc View Post
    DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE! I bought 200k gold for ESO NA server, was told IN CHAT it would be no more than 20 minutes delivery....well guess what 12 ****ING HOURS LATER no gold, plus ive spent another hour (so 13 hours total) in chat being told constantly to "wait 5min" and then being ignored indefinitely!!! Save the time and hassle, and find someone else! only way this seems like its gonna get resolved is through a fraudulent charge through paypal/my bank
    I am so sorry.Can you give me your order number,or you can give me a message,If it is our mistake,We give you Compensate,Sorry again.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to buy cheapest eso gold with fast delivery from our site esocheapgold.com,never forget to use 8% discount code ESOCHEAPGOLD for saving your money.

Brigantaggior's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do not recommend to buy from them. More than 48 hours waiting.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am so sorry .Last three days is our Labor Day,Individual order may be a bit slow delivery.Today is Normal.Sorry again.

KAOTIK Gaming's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The website looks solid. The online chat system is very speedy, but i know for a fact your name is not Molly S... Any who!

You guys have to be aware, when you order something at say 2PM in the afternoon YOUR Time zone.. it can be up to an 8 hour difference from where the order is actually placed. These people need to sleep as well. They do have holidays just like you and I, just because their job is to basement dwell all day does not mean they are not human. ALONG WITH this game is fairly new, so trying to order a massive quantity of currency will be difficult in the first few months/year until the economy stabilizes and items are traded left and right.

Now im not saying these guys are a good place to buy from, and im not saying they are not. Im simply writing an honest review just from checking out the website and talking with a couple of the live chat reps (maybe it was all the same person??). But some one did say they did deliver, although it was quite late, the order that you PAID for was in fact delivered. The first commenter has not posted back yet informing us if infact he did get his order, nut i do wish the best to both parties involved.

~KAOTIK

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KAOTIK Gaming View Post
    The website looks solid. The online chat system is very speedy, but i know for a fact your name is not Molly S... Any who!

You guys have to be aware, when you order something at say 2PM in the afternoon YOUR Time zone.. it can be up to an 8 hour difference from where the order is actually placed. These people need to sleep as well. They do have holidays just like you and I, just because their job is to basement dwell all day does not mean they are not human. ALONG WITH this game is fairly new, so trying to order a massive quantity of currency will be difficult in the first few months/year until the economy stabilizes and items are traded left and right.

Now im not saying these guys are a good place to buy from, and im not saying they are not. Im simply writing an honest review just from checking out the website and talking with a couple of the live chat reps (maybe it was all the same person??). But some one did say they did deliver, although it was quite late, the order that you PAID for was in fact delivered. The first commenter has not posted back yet informing us if infact he did get his order, nut i do wish the best to both parties involved.

~KAOTIK
    Thank you for your understanding and advice. The order mentioned above has been confirmed, and the products have been delivered to the right player. We promise that we will keep improving our service. Look forward to your further suggestions and comments.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your understanding and advice. The order mentioned above has been confirmed, and the products have been delivered to the right player. We promise that we will keep improving our service. Look forward to your further suggestions and comments.