Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Python color bot thread deleted?

Title says everything.
    Did the OP remove it or it was deleted by mods? I wanted to give him rep since thanks to his bot i'm back to botting overnight without issues.
    Holding a sandwich in my hand.

Python color bot thread deleted?
    Ground Zero's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was removed by a moderator for the following reason "malware in installer + asking for donations"

Clueless_noob's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ground Zero View Post
    It was removed by a moderator for the following reason "malware in installer + asking for donations"

Malware in installer? It's just a zip file.

Scanned with MSE and didn't detect anything, I'll be back with a virus total result.

It works really well and since there's no injection is safer than other bots (you can't move the mouse though), it would suck if it contained malware.

Clueless_noob's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Virus total says it's completely clean.

It's a really simple bot, but it works very reliably and I think it's fine while we wait for paid products.

Run it in a VM and its only drawback (you can't move the mouse) goes away, I'm not even sure I'd rather have an injected bot.
    This game is so simple that color scanning has its merits imho.

The coder asked donations to people who wanted the source code, not for the bot itself. (don't think it makes a difference though)

kw3r's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the one who reported this thread bc the file linked there (http://zillion*snip*usa.info) definitely contained a maleware installer.

swatt's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edit: I started a new thread: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo/...color-bot.html

I added some improvements to the bot (detect taunts better, ability to get past some of the ranked screens) and I can continue to post updates, any recommendations on free file hosting? I could torrent it, but since it's going through a lot of updates right now I am against that unless I have to. It seems like the main complaint was the opt out software that the file hosting site ran if you didn't uncheck the 'Use our downloader software' box.

Also, it's completely possible and actually quite easy to not take control of the mouse and just use winapi sendmessage instead, but I haven't been able to test with multiple monitors. The game would have to be open in another monitor since I haven't figured out how to get screenshots of a minimized window without maximizing it yet.
    Last edited by swatt; 04-01-2014 at 02:20 AM.

jj7777's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Swatt, Do you have the source code for the bot?

g0ss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by swatt View Post
    Edit: I started a new thread: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo/...color-bot.html

I added some improvements to the bot (detect taunts better, ability to get past some of the ranked screens) and I can continue to post updates, any recommendations on free file hosting? I could torrent it, but since it's going through a lot of updates right now I am against that unless I have to. It seems like the main complaint was the opt out software that the file hosting site ran if you didn't uncheck the 'Use our downloader software' box.

Also, it's completely possible and actually quite easy to not take control of the mouse and just use winapi sendmessage instead, but I haven't been able to test with multiple monitors. The game would have to be open in another monitor since I haven't figured out how to get screenshots of a minimized window without maximizing it yet.
    /deleted
    /deleted
    Last edited by g0ss; 05-04-2016 at 12:45 AM.