★★★★★Cheap [WOW GOLD] For Sale. 9 Year Gold Selling  Website★★★★★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

guy4gamesite's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★★★★★Cheap [WOW GOLD] For Sale. 9 Year Gold Selling Website★★★★★

WOW Gold - Buy Cheap WOW Gold from World of Warcraft Gold Seller | Guy4Game
    9 Year's WOW Gold Selling Reputation

Get Your Cheap WOW Gold AT WOW Gold - Buy Cheap WOW Gold from World of Warcraft Gold Seller | Guy4Game

10% Coupon Code: OWNEDCORE

★★★★★Cheap [WOW GOLD] For Sale. 9 Year Gold Selling  Website★★★★★
    Andy3245's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't buy from these guys, ever. If you actually get them when they're online you're probably going to be fine, but if they're out of stock and have to send it later they'll just be careless and put it in the mail and then not tell you about it via any sort of phone call or email. I purchased from them a few days ago and it never arrived, big surprise, and when I got on their chat to ask about it and see what they were going to do to fix it they actually told me to send in a ticket to Blizzard and ask for my gold back. Like, seriously? Can you believe that? They basically wanted me to send in a ticket that said "Hey Blizz, I'd like my account banned. Can you do that for me? Kthx." I'm just in shock. They won't fix it they said too bad buddy. I'm never buying from Guy4Game again. Complete waste of money. I actually asked them if they wanted me to say all of this stuff about how they seriously want me to send in a ticket to Blizzard and tell them that my level 1 friend who has since deleted his character sent me all this gold just because, and that it's totally safe and legit and won't get me banned and that they most certainly did want me to file the ticket.

Can you guys believe this?