Deactivated account,untouched for 2 years EU menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

aesther's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deactivated account,untouched for 2 years EU

Im selling my old ass account, the last expansion i bought was MoP
    I cant show you any of the characters as they no longer exist on the Armory,
    This is a EU account and from what i can remember i had: 1 level 90 paladin tank (epic Dungeon finder gear from the earliest MoP patch)
    a level 85 rogue, my oldest character with lots of realm firsts, honor kills,feats of strength and the Epic version of the legendary daggers from cata also with lots of epics dating back to TBC and VANILLA in the bank.
    There is also a bunch of other characters all dating back a long way, some are at low levels while others range from 60-85 in levels.
    I cant be certain how much gold is on the certain characters.
    Most if not all of my characters are alliance and some are skattered between realms.
    If your looking for a sort of "lucky dip" this account is just for you, i have mounts,pets,unobtainables and more
    As i said earlier the account IS deactivated.

Please if your interested PM me and we can discuss further
    I know the Security questions etc of the account and will give you everything.

Deactivated account,untouched for 2 years EU