WoW Acc (13 LvL 85+ Chars) + Diablo 3 Sc2 & Hearthstone [German] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Amirax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Acc (13 LvL 85+ Chars) + Diablo 3 Sc2 & Hearthstone [German]

Hello, i would like to sell my World of Warcraft Account with all its including Games.

WoW:
    The Account has 8 Chars at LvL 90, 5 more at LvL 85 or higher.
    The Account has over 50 Mounts, the Server Firstkill Titel the Celestial Defender.
    The Account is perfect to make fast Gold, i got almost every Profession on max level, i made about 15-20k Gold a day and sold some of it here, its an easy way to get ur spend money back
    All Chars are on offical german blizzard realms.

The lvl 90 Chars are: Ele Shaman (573 PvE Gear; Warlock 522 PvP Gear; Monk Tank 560 PvE Gear and some Twinks which dont have that much gear, Priest Druid Paladin Hunter and a second Warlock. (All 90) the other lvl 85+ Chars are: 1 Warrior, 2 Rogues 1 Deathknight and a Mage. (the chars are on 2 different realms.)

I actually dont know the exact amount of Gold, it should be about 20-30k on one and 7,5k on the other realm but like i said, the account is easy to make fast gold.

The account is frozen at this moment.

Overall the account got ~ 13k Achievmentpoints.

D3:
    3 Hardcore LvL 60 Chars (Barb + Demonhunter & Witchdocter + 56 Monk)
    3 Softcore LvL 60 Chars (Barb Demonhunter and Monk)
    The Hardcore Chars are better equiped than the Softcore ones, lvling with RoS should be easy.

Sc2 wihout expansion, theres nothing to say there, i didnt played it very much.

Hearthstone:
    I spend about 20-30 Euro on Cards, got a very good Hunter Paladin and Shami deck so far.
    I can count 18 Epics, and 9 Legendarys so far (Cairne Bloodhoof, Alextrasza, King Krush The Beast Gelbin Mekkatorque Archmage Antonidas Al'Akir the Windlord and Old Murk-Eye

The Reason why i want to sell is simple, in my eyes, wow is getting boring, diablo is the only thing thats would hurt me a little, but i will just buy a new one after i sold this account, i dont play starcraft anymore and hearthstone got boring aswell.

if i forgot smth u would like to know, just ask :X

mm is fine with me, but i wont pay for it.

sorry if some of my english is broken

Im open to suggestions about the Price, paymant via Paypal.
    Last edited by Amirax; 03-23-2014 at 03:39 PM.

WoW Acc (13 LvL 85+ Chars) + Diablo 3 Sc2 & Hearthstone [German]