0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Simple AH splitting

Didn't really see it listed, so I do apologize if it was, but this is so simple it just has to be said if it hasn't already So, over the past few months, before I started gearing up for the Expansion, (saving all my ores now), I'd make a bunch of thorium shells and then trade them in for thorium arrows, and send them to my alt.

Split the stacks of 200 into stacks of 100, and sell at the same price as the stacks of 200 (or just slightly under so your victims want to buy yours instead). The little "100" is small enough to go easily undetected, especially on raiding nights, or for farmers who need quick arrows. Putting them in stacks other than 100 is easily detected even if you're not really paying attention, so avoid this. You could do this with thorium shells, too, but they're more easily made, and it used to not be well known that you could trade them.

I suppose you could do this with the thorium shells, too, for folks on raiding nights who need a bunch of shells.

I've made lots of gold, but it's slow and painful I did manage, over the course of a few months, to make enough for my epic mount. Most of my shells I had just bought the mats out of the AH to make my turn-around faster. This also has the side benefit(?) of artificially inflating prices over time on Auctioneer, further benefitting your sales.

Simple AH splitting
    Zakuno's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Simple AH splitting

Nice idea, worked for me!