After PQR/PQI Banwave, nothing is the same. Anything as good as Vachiusa? Paying $$$$ menu

User Tag List

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After PQR/PQI Banwave, nothing is the same. Anything as good as Vachiusa? Paying $$$$

So there I was. Last year sometime. Topping the charts on my paladin. Both Heals and DPS with PQR/PQI. That rotation bot was perfect. I can actually see the speed and the efficiency of it in comparison to HonorBuddy.

Dont get me wrong, i love my HB for questing and professions, etc. But in raids, PQR/PQI was the king. I was a killer.

Then the ban-wave.

3 days without playing I was searching the forums desperately trying to find something comparable to what I was using... 3 months later, im still searching..

I bought Tuanha SPECIAL EDITION paladin rotation but it isn't the same. Im 20 itm lvls higher and im down to 4th in heals and 13th in DPS. How is that even possible??? Better gear, worse DPS/Heals.

I am paying money for information on a bot thats equivalent to or better than what PQI/PQR was w/ Vachiusa's profile(healing). I will paypal you the money or Moneybookers, Google wallet, ANYTHING. Just need something GOOD! Please!!!

After PQR/PQI Banwave, nothing is the same. Anything as good as Vachiusa? Paying $$$$
    ev0's Avatar ★ Elder ★ murlocs.com

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Little do you know, most PQR profiles can be changed into combat routines with a little knowledge of syntax.
    Need a guild in the US? Visit murlocs.com

Augury13's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry but you really should not 100% rely on programs. Really learn to play your class and the game might actually be fun.

Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tmanowen View Post
    I'm sorry but you really should not 100% rely on programs. Really learn to play your class and the game might actually be fun.
    if I wanted to play myself, i wouldn't be botting now would I -_-

You completely missed the point. How about this: If you really wanted to be healthy, you would walk to work. if you really wanted to be intelligent, you would read movies. If you really wanted to be natural, you would hunt for your food and spices and never go to the store. If you really wanted to procreate efficiently, you would just rape women and not bother courting them.... Let me know how it works out for you.

thefrese's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    If you really wanted to procreate efficiently, you would just rape women and not bother courting them....
    scary how your mind went there.

you could use PE and pay someone to write you a profile.

Xelu's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you try new Vachiusa addon (PQR/PQI port version) with unlocker mod? http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...assistant.html ([VRA][Addon][Legal]Vachiusa Rotation Assistant)

automationarmy's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    So there I was. Last year sometime. Topping the charts on my paladin. Both Heals and DPS with PQR/PQI. That rotation bot was perfect. I can actually see the speed and the efficiency of it in comparison to HonorBuddy.

Dont get me wrong, i love my HB for questing and professions, etc. But in raids, PQR/PQI was the king. I was a killer.

Then the ban-wave.

3 days without playing I was searching the forums desperately trying to find something comparable to what I was using... 3 months later, im still searching..

I bought Tuanha SPECIAL EDITION paladin rotation but it isn't the same. Im 20 itm lvls higher and im down to 4th in heals and 13th in DPS. How is that even possible??? Better gear, worse DPS/Heals.

I am paying money for information on a bot thats equivalent to or better than what PQI/PQR was w/ Vachiusa's profile(healing). I will paypal you the money or Moneybookers, Google wallet, ANYTHING. Just need something GOOD! Please!!!
    lets be honest.. if you need a bot to get your rotation perfect.. perhaps its a blessing in disguise. I hate to refer to the orderely pressing of buttons as such but L2P...

Most of us run rotation scripts because we have perfected our rotation, and we top the charts with or without. we are just sick of pressing them over and over like a robot and the tedium that comes with it.

Sounds like for you its a total crutch. Personally im glad its gone. People have either found an alternative or stopped botting it all together. Which was great because now i can finally seperate myself from the scrubs (no offense) On the flip side, to be fair.. i find myself dreading raid time as it now requires my full attention once again LOL.

but yea... L2P - i have it tattood on my forearm, wanna see?

Scubaman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by klepp0906 View Post

but yea... L2P - i have it tattood on my forearm, wanna see?
    Have you thought maybe he doesn't want to L2P? I guess thats why we have a BOT section, a BOT plays for you so you don't have to L2P.
    Guess your in the wrong section if you think we care what you think.

Deathsmind's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im guessing you never played hardcore. I use to be one of the top 5 locks on KJ back when Cuties Only was on that server. Was in one of the top guilds on the server and was in the top 100 for most fights in the world. I quit because that got extremely boring. Spending 20+ hours just raiding a week until stuff was on farm, spending countless hours learning more and more about your class. The time spent was not worth the reward what so ever.

I finally started playing more casually and I was somewhat happy, couldnt stand seeing all the shit players at this level but at least I wasnt spending countless hours in frustration. When I finally found PQR I was in love. I could finally play and feel relaxed when playing instead of mashing on buttons for 4 hours straight making sure I got my rotation perfect, etc. I could pay attention to the whole board and never have to worry about wiping the raid ever again. Its more calming and much more rewarding and satisfying. So dont ridicule other players when you obviously have no experience.

Guvnor's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't play as much without PQR/PE now as like others said i just miss all the game having to watch what I'm doing lol

And for the people saying l2p maybe the OP can play but just wants to enjoy the game more watching the bot do his work for him :-)

Your comments are a bit harsh as this is the botting section and he is asking for help on it and you're telling him to l2p no help at all really

Some one please bring out an unlocker with warden protection!!!!

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love how you're turning up to say this in the Bots/Programs-section of the forum.

Kinda makes you look like a jackass ^^

To OP, if you use HB Oracle is a great substitute and a CR thats being worked on continuously.

Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello all. Haven't checked on my thread in a while.

To the people saying L2P:: Not sure how you got here, but this is the bot section. I dont want to L2P. You're wasting your time. Im a lazy ass mother ****er with money to spend on a decent routine. I dont want to learn how to play a paladin, and I never will. If there's a bot for IRL, id buy it.

To everyone else, im using Vachusa (illegal) mod with LUA unlocker. Now im looking for a RET rotation. Im back topping the holy charts again. Just need a DPS routine. I already bought Tuanha special edition profile and its just not as good as PQI/PQR. More specifically I used this before my temp ban:: codemylife - Revision 419: /Profiles/PALADIN

If someone can convert this to use with the ILLEGAL vachiusa mod, ill paypal you 50 dollars and give you 100,000 dogecoins. Let me know if anyone is interested.