/Sell Warsong and Archangel Accounts for an ED UD Rogue or T2 Pally menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dewthedewdude's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

/Sell Warsong and Archangel Accounts for an ED UD Rogue or T2 Pally

Hey there fellas,

Have quite a few nice accounts I was looking to part with. Was really looking to trade a couple of them, and perhaps add money for a really nice ED account.

I am not going into a whole lot of detail about the accounts. If you wish to talk about specifics, please contact me via skype.

First off, I am ONLY in the market for a Horde Male UD Rogue with t1 level gear. Really doesn't have to be that amazing. Would really love for him to be dagger spec'd/geared though.

Or if I have to go ally, it MUST be a Paladin, with close to t2 gear. Any spec is fine. Will obviously add for this.

First two accounts are Horde on the Warsong Server:

First account is an imba war. Has 4/8 t2 and full t1. Has a great fury set with aq40 shoulders and naxx trash chest piece and many weapons to switch around. Has a decent pvp set with the two hand sword off of rag. This war can fulfill and spec you'd like and can easily get into a naxx guild. Has max BS and mining.

Second Account is a naxx ready enh shaman with the legendary Sulfurious, Hand of Rag. Has naxx trash chest piece and a bunch of bis gear for enh shammy. Has a decent resto set with a couple pieces of t1 and 2. Very well geared for enh and is ready to raid. Can easily get into any guild with the legendary. Has max leather working and skinning.

Next two are on Archangel and are going for CHEAP

Third Account is a Tauren full t4 prot warrior with max BS and Engineering. Has t5 content gear, but no t5 itself. Has a great fury os. Is Bt attuned and is in one of the top us raiding guilds.

Fourth account is a human full t4 lock. Nothing too special except for attuned for all t5 and has almost 1100 sd. Completely epic'd out.

Once again if you guys have any further inquiries, please contact me via skype. Dewthedewdude5

I am willing to just sell these accounts as well, so come with offers. Thanks

/Sell Warsong and Archangel Accounts for an ED UD Rogue or T2 Pally