BoostingEdge ~ 13/13 US Mythic/Heroic Hellfire Citadel with loot and more! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Jarvis.Dresden's Avatar Member Content Sales Professional
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    44 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BoostingEdge ~ 13/13 US Mythic/Heroic Hellfire Citadel with loot and more!

1. Originally Posted by Dariss View Post
      Can confirm that this is legit. Been a long time lurker here with donator on and off, but this deserves a look at.

I have been doing business with him as a guild that is selling these runs. These prices are obviously variable from guild to guild, server to server, and are also 100% negotiable however I see these as a fair average. He is one of the most professional people I have worked with in this game, and runs this as an actual business with complete care for his customers. He has the upmost discretion for buyers privacy and will never share information on who bought runs with anyone other than the guild running them. I cannot recommend dealing with this guy enough.
    2. Originally Posted by Cuddletips View Post
      This is a fully legit service and my guild is one of the ones that sells.
      We offer a professional service and we will work with you to make sure that you are satisfied.
      Please contact the OP with any questions that you have and we'll definitely be able to work something out.

Thank you.
    3. Originally Posted by Abuali View Post
      Very Legit Service. If you want to afk in some bad ass gear on a bad ass mount and don't have the time to commit to a full time raiding guild, this is the way to go.
    4. Originally Posted by Abuali View Post
      Also as a GM this is very helpfull to me. Having someone find buyers for our runs. Very professional and honest.
    5. Originally Posted by Shuffalo View Post
      I cannot speak well enough of both Jarvis and the guild with whom he found me a place for a full clear- they were invested in providing an overall extremely pleasant experience, both in planning and execution. Consummate professionals, the lot of them, and the guild are some of the finest players I've ever seen. We cleared up to Siegecrafter in a single short sitting, with the last two on the plate for tonight.

I raid 10-man with a group of very close friends, but we're progression-throttled by being at once dedicated to playing together and on very different schedules, so the opportunity to complete this content AND gear an alt to better assist my group has been well worth the very fair price.

If your interest is even the tiniest bit piqued by this post, I cannot recommend pulling the trigger enough. You will not regret it!
    6. Originally Posted by epicasta1900 View Post
      I had the pleasant opportunity to have a run setup by him. The run was well done and the group he set up with were really friendly. They did give all the gear for my spec to me including the token. What made Jarvis good was that I was able to get a date for the run very quickly. Others have said they can do this but the wait line was really long and at the time the price was really good.
    7. Originally Posted by Fatbiscuits View Post
      Can verify that this service is legitimate. Purchased a 14/14H kill with mount and the group, service, performance of the guild was outstanding. Jarvis was great for coordinating the run and very helpful with any and all information. Great service and looked to do business again, so much so that a full clear was purchased for another toon.
    8. Originally Posted by tencram11 View Post
      Service was excellent. Purchased a full clear plus the mount. The raid was funny and kind to me. Jarvis was also patient with my questions and explained everything what I asked.
      You will definitely get your moneys worth! This is legit and I confirm it!
    9. Originally Posted by Bikkstah View Post
      Just finished a run tonight! Very fast and efficient run. I would recommend them to anyone.
    10. Originally Posted by xio8up View Post
      Bought 14/14 hm clear. Everything was all good. smooth.
    11. Originally Posted by Exystredofar View Post
      Contacting on skype right now.

Run has been scheduled for tomorrow night!

Edit: Run has gone pretty smoothly so far, I ordered a 14/14H with the Juggernaut, when I received the invite they had already downed Immerseus, but other than that everything has gone smoothly. Had some issues on Garrosh last night so we're finishing that up tonight if everything works out. Run has been completed, everything went great!
    12. Originally Posted by TheBigBB View Post
      As a returning veteran of WoW, I had a strong desire to get back into it at a high level, and wasn't having fun just messing around playing with terrible players stuck on flex. Many guilds offering this service on my server were hesitant about whether you would be getting loot or whether they could spare a mount. While it is literally impossible to guarantee loot drops, the guild I was paired with for this run made every effort to ensure that nobody else in the group would be taking loot that I might need for my spec. They understood that I wanted to gear up and made whatever accomodations they could for me. 90% of the drops that I could use were automatically given to me. I went from full LFR/Flex/timeless to having 12 pieces of spec-appropriate heroic or heroic warforged loot after doing this run, with many more alternate pieces (duplicate item slots) in my bank. Again, there's no way any run can guarantee this kind of outcome, but it was clear that the group I was paired with cared about helping me out, and for that I have to give a high recommendation.
    13. Originally Posted by in10se View Post
      I've done about 8 runs so far with Jarvis and he's definitely legit. He has the best prices I've seen as well. He's been very easy to get ahold of, has great communication and will keep you updated with what you need to know to make your raiding experience amazing! For those of us who have not been able to devote time to raiding hard core due to career or relationships this is a great option to experience heroic content, get the achieves and heroic gear!

Awesome service - thank you!
    14. Originally Posted by tmac594 View Post
      The service Jarvis offers is one of the best to date I have experienced. As a GM of one of the guilds that carries, this has helped us loads and we love doing it! Thanks Jarvis and anyone that is thinking about buying you should we will negotiate and put our best foot forward to try and get you the gear and the kills you want!
    15. Originally Posted by decend View Post
      As a GM of one of the guilds Jarvis represents, it has been a pleasure working with him. We are promptly matched up with people, and both work hard to ensure that the buyer is well informed of expectations prior to starting our kill. Last week we were able to help someone go from 500 to 565 ilvl in just one full clear. If you are someone that is looking at buying a run, Jarvis is someone I highly recommend dealing with.
    16. Originally Posted by spaulding77 View Post
      Bought a 14/14 heroic run with mount. Jarvis was very a true professional getting it set up. Everything went smoothly, the guild was helpful and professional. Would highly recommend.
    17. Originally Posted by xrtgamer View Post
      Just game back to game after a few months away and finished my run this week. Got to say It was difficult to place a trust when handing out money for a service that I have never tested or had the luxury to know someone that has done this. But, I have to say I gave in and trusted Jarvis. Thank you to him and the great guild he placed me in. I was lucky enough to gain a plethora of gear. If you attempting to gear lower level too this service is wonderful if trying to get them into raiding. If you have a semi geared toon and need a little boost it will work out too. Guild was fantastic and nice as well. Lots of laughs and boss downed quickly and efficiently. Got out hand it to Jarvis and these guilds Thank you. If you're on the fence about it, jump in and do it you wont regret it.
    18. Originally Posted by Dragoondk View Post
      TRADING

Excellent service, everything was smooth from start to finish.

Recommending this thread to others for your service.
    19. Originally Posted by Dobby201 View Post
      I want to start out by saying that this service is 100% legitimate and you cant find better prices anywere. Both Jarvis and the guilds he sets you up with are very well polished and discrete. I was very hesitant at first but was in a unique situation I wanted to jump back into raiding but I was extremely undergeared due to missing 9 months because of being deployed to Aghanistan. Jarvis helped me every step of the way through this process answering every question within minutes no matter what it was. He matched me up with the perfect guild for my needs. The run was smooth and the guild was extremely helpful answering questions about the encounters. I ended up picking up 18 pcs of gear that night. I was told this was a lot for one run. It went so well I decided to do another one for another 90 the next week. Jarvis was as always extremely proffessional and found the right guild for a gear run for my Pally and I ended up with 23 pcs of loot. Jarvis I cant thank you enough and appreciate the service you provide. I plan on using this to catch all my 90s up.
    20. Originally Posted by smithwicks View Post
      Everything went well. How well? I was able to get every piece I asked for, even heroic war forged gear. I now have an ilvl of 571 without valor upgrades.
    21. Originally Posted by Toxicblade View Post
      Purchased a run, and everything went smooth. Managed to get almost 20 pieces of loot (above average im sure), and the group providing the service was very professional.
    22. Originally Posted by awoogi View Post
      GREAT GUY! Runs are smooth and loots are plenty! Order another run for tonight! very satisfied
    23. Originally Posted by Sophyrn View Post
      I've done like 6-7 sales through Jarvis and he's always been accommodating and quick. One of my favorite sellers and a great guy all around. I've never had a problem with him or his contacts. Never had an issue through any of my sales and he was willing to help me schedule around my time and got me in quick for my runs.
    24. Originally Posted by mightyzoltin View Post
      I can attest that Jarvis' services are the most thorough, professionally laid out services i've ever dealt with by far. Each guild has it's own customized list of rules that are given to the purchaser before the run has begun. This waiver of sorts specifically states the loot regulations and play regulations expected of both the purchaser and guild. As a raid leader that has carried dozens through SoO already, i can not emphasize enough - the randomness of the loot drops. Most 14/14 purchasers walk away with 15-20 pieces of gear depending on class and amount of off specs they are interested in. This is also greatly impacted by the quality of gear the purchasing character currently has. Being that the drop chance of any warforged items is incredibly low, it can never be a guarantee to provide those items that would likely be the only upgrade to any of the permanent members of the carrying guild and thus taking precedent.

There are a small amount of guilds offering sales with the guarantee of certain amounts of loot, these typically come at a greatly elevated pricing bracket. The services offered by Jarvis and his affiliates is a content sale with guarantee of a mount if you paid for it, which is literally the only guaranteed item to drop in the instance. As a carrier i know we personally will do everything in our power to to make sure the purchaser is walking away as content as they can be with their run. If we could, we would love to assure everyone every drop they would want - that's just good business. Unfortunately it is not the way World of Warcraft is set up.

Again, the services provided and the professional presentation that Jarvis has developed are second to none, we can guarantee you will get your kills, lots of gear if you have poor gear already, mounts if you are buying them and an experience that will impress - playing along side some of the best!
    25. Originally Posted by Evolutious View Post
      I recently purchased a 14/14H SoO clear with month from Jarvis. Everything went very well and I ended the night with obtaining 13 pieces of heroic gear including a 5 piece heroic tier plus the mount. I would highly recommend Jarvis's services to anyone that has a need that Jarvis can provide a service for. Very honest, hardworking and trustworthy provider.

To the person complaining about not getting Warforged Heroic gear as part of the purchase, L2Read? What is being purchased clearly is not with a guarantee of loot. People will complain sometimes just to complain!
    26. Originally Posted by spritebull14 View Post
      Jarvis service is excellent. He was kind and answered all my questions. He also provided a kind guild to run me.

Rules are already stated and Herioc warforged gear is not promised. Gavin256 has no reason to complain unless he just wants to.

I read the skype logs and looks like you're also complaining about someones bonus loot roll item? Again, looks like you're looking for a reason to complain.
    27. Originally Posted by awoogi View Post
      Ive had 4 heroic SOO runs so far and its been nothing short of amazing with both jarvis and all the guilds i've ran with! The rules are stated clearly and I understood it well. 10/10 satisfaction.
    28. Originally Posted by Abuali View Post
      We have sold over a dozen runs through this service provided by Jarvis, and I have to say we have had a 100% satisfaction rating among our clients. We have always been very clear about how loot will be handled and what the options are to ensure that you get every item that you want. Our Raids are 1 night clears (3 1/2 hours) and usually have minimal wipes if not no wipes. All of our Clients have expressed desire to come back and purchase more runs from us for alts, friends, etc. You cannot please everyone and if you are the type of person that is set on not being satisfied then I suggest you do something else with your money. If you want to have a great time raiding, getting gear, seeing the most difficult content available and playing alongside some of the top players in the world then this is the place to find that service.

As a GM I have nothing but praise for what Jarvis is doing here.
    29. Originally Posted by Wow user View Post
      Hello,
      I was a first time buyer and I must say that the services you provide are very professional. You explain things down to the slightest detail and are always there to answer any questions or concerns. Very pleased! I received 11 heroic pieces and on HWF piece. I will be returning. Smooth transaction and great experience with Jarvis and guild.
      Thanks again!
    30. Originally Posted by Shzzam View Post
      I have had over 5 runs that I booked through Jarvis and all have gone super smooth, excellent service, always available, all questions answered honestly and 100% legit. I recommend highly!
    31. Originally Posted by smithwicks View Post
      Everything went so well my first run, I'm looking to buy again. Can you send out that email with future dates again?
    32. Originally Posted by Inkedsoul View Post
      I have completed 3 complete runs through Jarvis and I have to say this is the best. I have come away from the runs with a lot of loot and a lot of good times from the guilds I have run with. I would recommend these runs for anyone looking to see content and hopefully picking up some awesome gear in the process. Jarvis has been nothing but professional on every occasion, and I will continue to use his service. Thanks again for the good raids!
    33. Originally Posted by Hexxen View Post
      Long time lurker, first time poster.

I scheduled a raid with Jarvis and completed it last Friday (7/25). First off, I have NEVER spent this much money on WoW before so I was a little nervous about everything. Jarvis was very professional and was always in constant contact with me. The guild I got paired with was also very friendly and accommodating. I wanted to watch the SW part of HGarrosh and they had someone in the raid who was streaming so I was able to see it.

I got 5/5H Tier and also 2 pieces of HWarforged gear. One I got from a drop and the other I coined from paragons. In total I received 16 pieces of gear. I WAS VERY SATISFIED. I probably just got lucky with drops but the Lootmaster was very accommodating in tossing me gear I needed. It was a very nice experience.

Anyone considering this service from Jarvis should DO IT NOW. It was amazing!
    34. Originally Posted by Nugazi View Post
      Absolutely amazing run, well worth it!

He was always quick to respond and very helpful. The guild he set me up with was amazing; 14/14H in about 3.5 hours, and 21 pieces of loot for me!
      I cannot recommend him highly enough.
    35. Originally Posted by Parvinger View Post
      Finished a 14/14H w/ mount. Both the guild and Jarvis were very helpful and accommodating. I was unable to attend the first scheduled time, but they ensured I was run as soon as possible. The run was very smooth, and was completed in one night. I received about 15 pieces of gear for my main spec, and many for off specs as well. I would highly recommend this to anyone thinking about it.
    36. Originally Posted by Viper2014 View Post
      Just completed a 13/14 H run tonight!
      The guild I ran with was awesome and consummate professionals. The run was super fast and was completed in 3 hours! The raid leader even allowed me participate in all the fights!
      Dealing with Jarvis has been a pleasure as he was honest and always available to answer questions.
      In my run I received 13 pieces of heroic gear (including all 5 tier tokens) and 3 heroic warforged pieces, all for my main spec.
      I am SO glad I chose this service out of all the others on Owned Core. I highly recommend Jarvis's service if you are needing a boost for your toon!
      Thanks again!
    37. Originally Posted by sn1pe666 View Post
      Just did a run that Jarvis got me in, fitted my playtime (since i work night shift pretty hard to find a group that raid on the weekend) got my mount and achievement and 3 piece of gear from garrosh, really happy!
    38. Originally Posted by Nithias View Post
      After loosing the account I've had all expansion I had to create a new account on my old bnet. Not wanting to be behind and not having a ton of personal time to catch up three characters with high end gear like I was used to on the account I lost, I contacted Jarvis and he's been great. The guilds are happy to get some extra money for playing their hobby, Jarvis is incredibly organized and professional, and I get the benefit of catching up with money instead of time. Couldn't be happier to have found Jarvis' services and would recommend going through him for any form of PvE boost.
    39. Originally Posted by Pari4h View Post
      Jarvis has been great to work with.
    40. Originally Posted by gen3tic View Post
      Order placed. Easy and accurate seller. Quick communication
    41. Originally Posted by MrsAzz View Post
      My run is done. H Garrosh w/ mount. Easy, pretty flawless (a couple of wipes, but this didn't worry me at all). Jarvis was fantastic throughout the entire process, the guild were friendly enough and knew what they were doing. Thanks! Will work with Jarvis again
    42. Originally Posted by MrsAzz View Post
      Thanks Jarvis, for the pro endless healer 30!
    43. Originally Posted by MrsAzz View Post
      Thank you again, this time for the Brawlers boost!
    44. Originally Posted by quasiwarcraft View Post
      There isn't another person that'll do what this man did for me. I added him on Skype, instantly he accepted and we began discussing what I wanted, I asked if he could get me the CMs asap, and no joke, 20 minutes later I was in a group made up of top tier raiders and they took me through them all while being hilarious and fantastic, the rep too was an absolutely great guy and i WILL be doing plenty more business with him.
    45. Originally Posted by Mageinarage View Post
      I have had several runs with these guys. Always a very professional event from the time i place my order until the end of the run. I would recommend them to anyone.

Last edited by HI5; 10-21-2015 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Being awesome.

BoostingEdge ~ 13/13 US Mythic/Heroic Hellfire Citadel with loot and more!
    Dariss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can confirm that this is legit. Been a long time lurker here with donator on and off, but this deserves a look at.

I have been doing business with him as a guild that is selling these runs. These prices are obviously variable from guild to guild, server to server, and are also 100% negotiable however I see these as a fair average. He is one of the most professional people I have worked with in this game, and runs this as an actual business with complete care for his customers. He has the upmost discretion for buyers privacy and will never share information on who bought runs with anyone other than the guild running them. I cannot recommend dealing with this guy enough.
    Last edited by Dariss; 05-05-2014 at 10:44 AM. Reason: grammar

Cuddletips's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a fully legit service and my guild is one of the ones that sells.
    We offer a professional service and we will work with you to make sure that you are satisfied.
    Please contact the OP with any questions that you have and we'll definitely be able to work something out.

Thank you.

Abuali's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very Legit Service. If you want to afk in some bad ass gear on a bad ass mount and don't have the time to commit to a full time raiding guild, this is the way to go.

Abuali's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also as a GM this is very helpfull to me. Having someone find buyers for our runs. Very professional and honest.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    44 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pricing updates.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    44 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OP update.
    Last edited by Jarvis.Dresden; 03-23-2014 at 05:11 PM.

Shuffalo's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cannot speak well enough of both Jarvis and the guild with whom he found me a place for a full clear- they were invested in providing an overall extremely pleasant experience, both in planning and execution. Consummate professionals, the lot of them, and the guild are some of the finest players I've ever seen. We cleared up to Siegecrafter in a single short sitting, with the last two on the plate for tonight.

I raid 10-man with a group of very close friends, but we're progression-throttled by being at once dedicated to playing together and on very different schedules, so the opportunity to complete this content AND gear an alt to better assist my group has been well worth the very fair price.

If your interest is even the tiniest bit piqued by this post, I cannot recommend pulling the trigger enough. You will not regret it!

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    testing .

epicasta1900's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the pleasant opportunity to have a run setup by him. The run was well done and the group he set up with were really friendly. They did give all the gear for my spec to me including the token. What made Jarvis good was that I was able to get a date for the run very quickly. Others have said they can do this but the wait line was really long and at the time the price was really good.
    Last edited by epicasta1900; 04-24-2014 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Feedback

mollywop's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Put down a deposit, awaiting confirmation of dates.

Fatbiscuits's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can verify that this service is legitimate. Purchased a 14/14H kill with mount and the group, service, performance of the guild was outstanding. Jarvis was great for coordinating the run and very helpful with any and all information. Great service and looked to do business again, so much so that a full clear was purchased for another toon.

justmybass's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey just added u on skype. Looking forward to placing an order with u guys!

tencram11's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Service was excellent. Purchased a full clear plus the mount. The raid was funny and kind to me. Jarvis was also patient with my questions and explained everything what I asked.
    You will definitely get your moneys worth! This is legit and I confirm it!

Bikkstah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just finished a run tonight! Very fast and efficient run. I would recommend them to anyone.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast