Challenge Mode Boost Alliance EU menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

RaveArchive's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Challenge Mode Boost Alliance EU

Hey Guys,

So i'm a Challenge Mode booster, and i offer a very professional, reliable, fast service. It takes my group 1hr 45 mins to complete a full run.

What you get.

You gain 470 Achievement points in total, a choice to pick one, Ashen Gryphon mount out of 4, 9 Teleport Spells to each dungeon and a Unique Full Armor transmog for your Character.

What is required of you.

* 8 Lesser Invisibility Potions
    * Skype or mumble
    * Be on-time.

This service is available to everyone(alliance) on any realm from the EU if you pay through paypal.
    Otherwise if you want to pay by gold, it's only accepted on Ravencrest.

How this works.

If you're interested please feel free to post and reply here, or add my Skype: Louis.Paul.Dee - London
    I'm online all day, everyday and can be contacted easily.
    You can post here the times/dates your available if you desire and i will organise it efficiently.

If you're paying by Paypal, you will be required to send the payment to my contact info provided before we begin, and you will be on my priority list to be boosted.

So once we've organise a time/date me and my group will summon you into each and every instance. and when we enter you pay the set amount of gold upfront so we can begin pulling. (This only applies if you're paying by gold).

Price

Paypal: 70 Euro Full 9/9
    Gold: 100k Full 9/9

Feel free to contact me on skype anytime or by post.
    Louis.Paul.Dee - London.

Challenge Mode Boost Alliance EU