WTS 578ilvl, Multiply 90's,14/14HC,Realm Firsts,Legendays, epic alts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Malezyan's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS 578ilvl, Multiply 90's,14/14HC,Realm Firsts,Legendays, epic alts

I'm looking to sell the RARE World of Warcraft account. The account has been created during TBC times and I'm the only and real owner of
    it what I can prove with ID's, CD keys and all the information what is needed. I'm qutting this game due to the IRL stuff, university and job
    are taking it's time so I have no more time to play. I'm up for using Middleman and thats not a problem.

Account Information:
    Account has many level 90 characters, alts or however you call them. Five level 90 characters on different realms which are available to play.
    Level 90 Druid
    Level 90 Warlock
    Level 90 Monk
    Level 90 Paladin

Main character is druid who has 578ilvl,14/14HC completed before any nerfs and the realm firsts, legendary items and such stuff.

Main character:
    Level 90 Druid which has been my main since this account has been created. That druid has passed alot end game PVE guilds, that character was in guilds who were top 50 worldwide. That character has optained two realm firsts(FoS), in my opinion one of the most important ones, the Yogg-Saron+0keepers(Death's Demise) and Algalon(Celestral Defender).At the moment, this character is still end game geared and has 14/14HC progress in Siege Of Orgrimmar. It has optained the legendary cloak for both resto and boomkin spec's,It has gear for both specs over 575ilvl.This account has been only in my ownership and I'm the only and real owner what can proven.

Alt characters:
    Level 90 Warlock which has around 563ilvl, has legendary cloak and many hard optained items. It has been used during pugs or alt raids in guild.
    Level 90 Monk which is in healing or mistweaver spec. He was an additional character with 526ilvl, made even during early of MoP.
    Level 90 Paladin which is aswell in healing spec with healing gear. With 502ilvl holy spec.

Main information:
    This character was only in my ownership, I'm the real owner and yes I can prove that over the ID's(which are same on account),with security codes and CD Keys. I'm not the account
    trader that's why I have no reputation and yes. I can provide all the cd keys, even the classic ones, the security code of the account, email change and all that's needed. I'm looking only for serious people.

Feasts of Strength:51
    Realm firsts: Two of them, Celestral Defender(Algalon) and Death's Demise(Yogg-Saron+0keepers).
    Dungeon Challange:9/9 gold challange modes.
    Achievement points:12105
    PvP details: Sadly, I was always the PvE player, so there is bad PvP gear on it.Honourable kills on main account:18165.
    Mount deatils: It has around 100 mounts from what are some unoptainable, same as some titles which are rare.

Looking only for serious people, so scammers skip this thread please.
    For more informaton add me to skype.
    Im up for using middleman and thats not a problem btw.

WTS 578ilvl, Multiply 90's,14/14HC,Realm Firsts,Legendays, epic alts